- There is an automatic 15% that can be taken by Levy. This is authorized by the Federal Payment Levy Program (FPLP). Through the Federal Payment Levy Program, the federal government can take just about any money that is due you, the taxpayer. It doesn't matter if you are a Social Security beneficiary or you are a contractor/vendor, if you are due money from any government agency, it can be seized.
- There is a second, or supplemental, levy that can be executed against you. This is called a "manual levy." A manual levy is signed off by a Revenue Officer (usually) and this gives the IRS the authority to take your entire Social Security check, your entire paycheck or your full commission check. Usually a manual levy is issued because a taxpayer has not filed their tax returns in many years or has been labeled a "tax protester."
- An Initial retainer of $300
- 8 Monthly Payments of $200
- A Total of $1900
- Guided by our Christian Values
- No Complaints
- Experienced IRS Tax Attorneys
- Fixed and Flat
- Low Initial Retainer
- Low Monthly Installments
Like us on Facebook: