IRS Fresh Start Settlement Help-line:
If you qualify for the expanded IRS Fresh Start Offer in Compromise (OIC) program, you can save thousands of dollars in Internal Revenue Service taxes, penalties, and interest. Struggling taxpayers can negotiate settlements on all types of IRS taxes, including most payroll taxes, penalties, and interest. It is the closest thing to amnesty that the federal government offers in connection with back tax debt.
At least one of three conditions must be met to qualify a taxpayer for IRS Debt Settlement consideration of an IRS Offer in Compromise (OIC):
- Doubt as to Collectability — You can show that the IRS Tax Debt is likely uncollectable in full by the IRS under any circumstances. Doubt exists that you, the taxpayer, could ever pay the full amount of your tax liability owed within the remainder of the statutory period for collection.
- Doubt as to Liability — You can show the reason for doubt that the assessed tax liability is correct. A legitimate doubt exists that the assessed tax liability is correct. Possible reasons to submit a doubt as to liability Offer in Compromise include: (1) the examiner made a mistake interpreting the law, (2) the examiner failed to consider the taxpayer’s evidence or (3) the taxpayer has new evidence.
- Effective Tax Administration — You do not contest your IRS Tax Debt liability or collectability but can demonstrate extenuating or special circumstances that the collection of your IRS Tax Debt would "create an economic hardship or would be unfair and inequitable." This form of IRS Offer in Compromise (OIC) program is available for you, the taxpayer, but is primarily used by individuals that are elderly and receiving Social Security or may be disabled and receiving Social Security Disability / SSDI benefits, or may have special extenuating circumstances.
IRS Fresh Start Settlement Packages.
Flat Fee Tax Service Tax Plan 1 - Full Income Tax Relief Service - $2050.00
1. IRS Tax Levy / Tax Wage Levy Release in 1 day,
2. IRS Fresh Start Settlement - Offer in Compromise and,
3. up to 3 years of tax returns. (unfiled tax returns)
4. $250.00 to start & 09 monthly payments of $200.00 ($2050.00 total)
If you cannot pay back your IRS Tax Debt, you need to look into the IRS Offer in Compromise program. The faster that you handle your back tax debt, the quicker you can move on with your life.
WHY FLAT FEE TAX SERVICE, INC. FOR YOUR IRS FRESH START SETTLEMENT?
• Guided by our Christian Values and Principles
• Accredited by the Better Business Bureau - A Plus Rating
• Integrity, Credibility & Positive Results
• No Salesman - No Pressure
FLAT FEE TAX SERVICE FEES ARE:
• Fixed with no hidden charges
• Payable in monthly installments
• Low initial payment to begin work
• Always competitive
IRS Settlement Help-line:
Fees posted on our Websites: