A. Contact the Emergency IRS Wage Garnishment Release Team at Flat Fee Tax Service, Inc.The IRS Wage Levy Help-line is:
1 - 8 0 0 - 5 8 9 - 3 0 7 8
Q. Will Flat Fee Tax Service, Inc. help me to save my paycheck or Social Security by stopping an IRS Wage Levy?
A. YES! The Emergency IRS Wage Levy Release Team at Flat Fee Tax Service, Inc. will have your IRS Wage Levy stopped and removed in 1 day / 24 hours.
Q. What are the steps that I need to take to stop an IRS Wage Levy?
A. There is one simple step to keeping your paycheck or Social Security check from an IRS Wage Levy. Call the Emergency IRS Wage Garnishment at Flat Fee Tax Service, Inc.
Q. Can I have an IRS Wage Levy stopped and removed if I have unfiled tax returns?
A. Yes. The IRS tax relief team at Flat Fee Tax Service, Inc. has had great success in having an IRS Wage Levy stopped and removed even if you haven't filed your tax returns in years. Flat Fee Tax Service has never failed to stop an IRS Wage Levy.
The 3 Steps to stopping and releasing an IRS Wage Levy from your Paycheck, your Social Security and Social Security Disability (SSDI) benefit:
1. Contact Flat Fee Tax Service, Inc. This is thee most important step that you can take.
2. An IRS Tax Attorney at Flat Fee Tax Service, Inc. contacts the IRS. Flat Fee Tax Service pleads your case to the IRS. Flat Fee Tax Service obtains your IRS Wage Levy release / removal in 1 day / 24 hours..
3. Flat Fee Tax Service, Inc. ensures that the IRS Wage Levy release will be faxed to your employer. You keep your paycheck.
PLAIN & SIMPLE.
IRS WAGE LEVY: Flat Fee Tax Service, Inc. has been known as the nationwide leader as the tax resolution company that will guarantee to have your IRS Wage Levy stopped and removed in 1 to 2 business days.
Don't have the IRS serve you with a Final Notice and take your paycheck or Social Security, which will leave you with close to nothing.
WHY FLAT FEE TAX SERVICE, INC. FOR YOUR IRS WAGE LEVY RELEASE:
• Experienced IRS Tax Attorneys will have your IRS Levy stopped and released in 1 day.
• Accredited by the Better Business Bureau - A Plus Rating
• Integrity, credibility & positive results
• No salesmen - No pressure - No Client Complaints
FLAT FEE TAX SERVICE IRS WAGE LEVY FEES ARE:
• Fixed with no hidden charges
• Payable in monthly installments
• Low initial payment to begin work
• Always competitive
There are only a few requirements that must be met before the IRS Executes an IRS Wage Levy:
* The IRS must have assessed the tax debt and sent a IRS Levy Notice (Bank Levy, IRS Wage Levy) and Demand for Payment
* The taxpayer must have neglected or refused to pay the back tax debt and,
* The IRS must have assessed the back tax debt and sent a IRS Levy Notice (Bank Levy, IRS Wage Levy) and Demand for Payment.
A MANUAL IRS LEVY (The IRS Can Take Your Entire Check)
The IRS is not limited by IRC 6331(h) to taking fifteen percent (15%) of your paycheck, your Social Security, your Social Security Disability (SSDI) benefits or your Veteran's pension. The IRS can issue a manual tax levy that can continuously take all of your Social Security / Social Security Disability (SSDI) benefits as well as your paycheck / wages under IRS Code section 6331(a), which does permit an IRS Levy on all your wages, salary or other income [which would includes Social Security / Social Security Disability (SSDI)]. The 15% automatic IRS Levy provision is a supplement to the manual IRS Levy power. The IRS can chose the manual approach if it deems fit and attempt to collect more than the automated 15%.