The IRS also has the ability to reject your Offer in Compromise when the original analysis is completed. If this occurs, and the taxpayer does not agree with the IRS analysis, the only option is to file an appeal. At the appeals stage, the taxpayer is given the opportunity to submit additional documentation and arguments in support of their offer.
• Personal service and attention always
• Integrity and credibility always
• IRS Wage Levy Release in 1 to 2 Days
FLAT FEE TAX RELIEF FEES ARE:
• Fixed with no hidden charges
• Payable in monthly installments
• Low initial payment to begin work
• Always affordable, flexible & no salesmen
2. IRS Settlement - Offer in Compromise or IRS Penalty Abatement and,
3. up to 3 years of tax returns (unfiled tax returns).
4. $290.00 retainer & 10 monthly payments of $170.00 ($1990.00 total)
FLAT FEE TAX RELIEF SERVICE - No Complaints