AFFORDABLE TAX LEVY FEES: Flat Fee Tax Service, Inc. is known nationwide as the leader in having an IRS Wage Levy / IRS Garnishment stopped and released the same day that you contact our office.
IRS Wage Levy stopped and removed.
The Flat Fee Tax Service, Inc.
IRS Wage Levy Help-line:
1 - 8 0 0 - 5 8 9 - 3 0 7 8
1. How do I stop an IRS Wage Levy / IRS Garnishment?
2. Can I stop the IRS from taking my paycheck?
3. Will the IRS take my Social Security check in a Levy action?
4. If I am on Social Security Disability, can the IRS Levy me?
Will be answered by calling us at Flat Fee Tax Service. Stopping and having an IRS Wage Levy / IRS Garnishment released is complicated. It requires more strategy than simply calling the IRS and agreeing to anything the IRS dictates.
It doesn't take much for the IRS to execute an IRS Tax Levy should you owe the IRS a back tax debt.
The IRS only has to do the following to execute a successful IRS, Tax Levy:
- The IRS must have assessed the tax debt and sent an IRS Tax Levy Notice (Bank Levy, Wage Garnishment/IRS Levy) and Demand for Payment
- The taxpayer must have neglected or refused to pay the tax debt and,
- The IRS must have assessed the tax debt and sent an IRS Tax Levy Notice (Bank Levy, Wage Garnishment/IRS Levy) and Demand for Payment.
The IRS can serve the Final Notice to Levy/Notice of Bank Levy or Wage Garnishment in person. The IRS can leave it at the taxpayer’s home or usual place of business, or send the Notice of IRS Levy or IRS Wage Garnishment to the last known address by certified or registered mail. It is important to note that the IRS is only required to send the Final IRS Tax Levy Notice (Final IRS Bank Levy or IRS Wage Garnishment Notice) to the last address known to it. The taxpayer does not need to actually receive the Notice for IRS Bank Levy or IRS Wage Garnishment for it to be effective.
That's it. The IRS doesn't have to verify if you received the Notice. The IRS computer sends it out and that is all that is required. The IRS could have sent the Notice to Levy years ago.
An IRS Tax Levy / IRS Garnishment upon your paycheck, your Social Security or Social Security Disability (SSDI) is considered to be continuous. An IRS Wage Levy needs to be applied only once and will be applicable to your future wages until either Released by the IRS under §6343 or your back tax debt is fully paid. As your future wages or Social Security are earned, no additional IRS Garnishment / IRS Tax Levy action is necessary by the IRS to take a large portion from your paycheck unless steps are taken to Release the IRS Tax Levy/IRS Wage Garnishment.
Section 6334 (c) of the Internal Revenue Code (26 U.S.C. 6334 (c)) allows Social Security Benefit and Social Security Disability (SSDI) subject to an IRS Wage Levy/IRS Wage Garnishment for a collection of your unpaid Federal Tax Debt.
WHY FLAT FEE TAX SERVICE, INC. FOR IRS WAGE LEVY HELP:
• Lower fees and higher value always
• Personal service and attention always
• Integrity and credibility always
• IRS Wage Levy Release Guarantee
FLAT FEE TAX SERVICE, INC. IRS WAGE LEVY FEES ARE:
• Fixed with no hidden charges
• Payable in monthly installments
• Low initial payment to begin work
• Always affordable, flexible & no salesmen
Good People - Doing Great Work
Flat Fee Tax Service pioneered the affordable flat fee concept in the IRS tax relief/tax resolution industry. Flat Fee Tax Service does not waste your precious fees on salesmen commissions. Flat Fee Tax Service does not waste your precious fees on television ads.
Most of our clients at Flat Fee Tax Service come to us by referral from satisfied clients.
IRS Levy Help - Line:
1 - 8 0 0 - 5 8 9 - 3 0 7 8
Click on our Websites for Fee Information:
Like us on Facebook: