Q. How Do I Find an IRS Tax Relief Company that Can Really Help Me?
Good question. There are many quality Tax Attorneys, CPA's and Enrolled Agents that can assist you you in your time of need. However, there are some companies who only have an interest in separating you from your wallet.
1. The Tax Resolution Company that you call for IRS help insists on getting your Credit Card / Debit Card information while you are on the phone. In fact, the person will push and push until you either you give up your Credit Card information or you hang up. If you decided to hang up, you made the right decision.
2. The Tax Resolution Company that you called, wants the entire fee to be paid upfront. If you don't agree to paying the full fee, then the sales person then wants 1/2 (half) of their fee to begin work and so on. This negotiation will continue until you either give up / agree or once again, hang up.
3. The Tax Resolution Firm that you called, will not send you their client agreement until you provide them with your Credit Card / Debit Card and Social Security #. This is nonsense. A client agreement and even the IRS Form 2848 does not require your personal information until you decide that you want to become a client of any Tax Attorney, CPA or Enrolled Agent.
4. If you resist in providing your Credit Card / Debit Card information, the person you are speaking with decides to "turns you over" to a manager or "closer". If this happens, then hang on to your wallet.
5. Check the Internet. Google search for complaints. In this day and age, it is very easy to file a complaint against any company that has "done someone wrong".
6. Check the Better Business Bureau and the Internet for complaints. You can do this through the Internet.
Attorney General Edmund G. Brown Jr., in March of 2010, urged Californians (this is good advice for everyone, every where) to avoid "phony tax-relief companies" that charge taxpayers up to $3,000 in up-front fees to reduce or eliminate back taxes owed to the Internal Revenue Service (IRS), but provide no actual relief.
"Every tax season, phony tax-relief companies emerge to exploit cash-strapped Californians (taxpayers everywhere) who owe back taxes to the IRS," Brown said. "Taxpayers should be on high alert, avoid paying up-front fees to these companies and never ignore notices from the IRS."
Throughout the tax season, tax-relief companies advertise on the radio, television and internet promising help for taxpayers in distress. For an up-front fee ranging from $2,000 to $3,000, these companies claim to reduce or even eliminate tax debts to the IRS and stop back-tax collection.
Contrast the Above with Flat Fee Tax Service, Inc.:
1. FLAT FEE TAX SERVICE clearly and boldly posts our fee plans on our Website.
1. You will work directly with the Tax Attorney assigned to your case.
2. You will be interviewed by one of the principles of the company.
3. Flat Fee Tax Service,Inc. provides quality, diligent tax representation at affordable fees.
4. Flat Fee Tax Service provides low, affordable monthly fees. In fact, Flat Fee Tax Service makes it possible for most people who find themselves in a "tight situation" to be able to afford quality IRS help.
5. Flat Fee Tax Service will never ask or request your Credit Card / Debit Card or Social Security # over the phone.
6. Flat Fee Tax Service, Inc. will give you an honest evaluation. After you consult with Flat Fee Tax Service, you will be armed with the information needed to proceed forward.
7. Flat Fee Tax Service does not employ sales people. We will not waste your precious fees on salesmen commissions that can be 20 to 25% of your fee.
8. Flat Fee Tax Service can keep our fees low because we do not waste your fees on TV ads. Most of our clients are referred to us by our satisfied clients.
9. Flat Fee Tax Service is Accredited by the Better Business Bureau and has never had a client complaint.
The Flat Fee Tax Service, Inc.
Income Tax Relief Help-line:
1 - 800 - 589 - 3078
WHY FLAT FEE TAX SERVICE FOR IRS TAX RELIEF HELP:
• Lower fees and higher value always
• Personal service and attention always
• Integrity and credibility always
• IRS Wage Levy Release in 1 day/24 hours
FLAT FEE TAX SERVICE FEES ARE:
• Fixed with no hidden charges
• Payable in monthly installments
• Low initial payment to begin work
• Always competitive, flexible, no salesmen & no complaints
I am Dave Rosa, V.P. of Client Relations at Flat Fee Tax Service, Inc. I will be conducting your confidential consultation. It is my duty to you, as well as Flat Fee Tax Service, Inc., to provide you with an honest and straightforward evaluation of your IRS problem. We do not employ salesmen. We strive to keep our fees as low as possible in order to pass those savings on to our clients. We, at Flat Fee Tax Service, Inc., only want client that we can benefit in a positive way.
Like Us on Facebook:
Check Our Better Business Bureau