“These changes to the Offer in Compromise program will help give taxpayers a fresh start,” said Doug Shulman, the IRS commissioner, in a conference call with reporters. These changes “are especially appropriate as the American people and small businesses are climbing out of the worst recession in a generation.”
THE IRS FRESH START PROGRAM
- Doubt as to Collectability — You can show that the IRS Tax Debt is likely uncollectable in full by the IRS under any circumstances. Doubt exists that you, the taxpayer, could ever pay the full amount of your tax liability owed within the remainder of the statutory period for collection.
- Doubt as to Liability — You can show reason for doubt that the assessed tax liability is correct. A legitimate doubt exists that the assessed tax liability is correct. Possible reasons to submit a doubt as to liability Offer in Compromise include: (1) the examiner made a mistake interpreting the law, (2) the examiner failed to consider the taxpayer’s evidence or (3) the taxpayer has new evidence..
- Effective Tax Administration — You do not contest your IRS Tax Debt liability or collectability but can demonstrate extenuating or special circumstances that the collection of your IRS Tax Debt would "create an economic hardship or would be unfair and inequitable." This form of IRS Offer in Compromise (OIC) program is available for you, the taxpayer, but is primarily used by individuals that are elderly and receiving Social Security or may be disabled and receiving Social Security Disability / SSDI benefits, or may have special extenuating circumstances.
IRS TAX SETTLEMENT: FLAT FEE TAX SERVICE is known nationwide as the leader in stopping an IRS Levy. Flat Fee Tax Service is also well known for our IRS Offer in Compromise (OIC) work as well as our IRS Penalty Abatement petitions.
Are you qualified for an IRS Settlement through either the IRS Offer in Compromise(OIC) program or IRS Penalty Abatement program?
IRS Fresh Start Settlement Help-line:
WHY FLAT FEE TAX RELIEF FOR YOUR IRS TAX SETTLEMENT?
• Experienced Tax Attorneys
• Accredited by the Better Business Bureau
• Integrity, Credibility & Positive Results
• No Salesman - No Pressure
FLAT FEE TAX SERVICE, INC. IRS TAX SETTLEMENT FEES ARE:
• Fixed with no hidden charges
• Payable in monthly installments
• Low initial payment to begin work
• Lower fees
Flat Fee Tax Service, Inc. can keep our fees low, fair and reasonable because we do not employ sales people who will take 20 to 25% of your precious retainer fees. Flat Fee Tax Relief also does not spend money on expensive television ads. Most of our new clients are referred to us by our very satisfied clients.
Flat Fee Tax Service, Inc. - IRS Fresh Start Settlement - $2050.00
If you owe the IRS between $10,000.00 and $100,000.00; IRS tax relief service includes:
Flat Fee Tax Service, Inc. - IRS Fresh Start Settlement - $3500.00
If you owe the IRS between $100,001.00 and $500,000.00; full tax relief service includes:
1. IRS Wage Levy / IRS Garnishment Release,
2. IRS Settlement - IRS Offer in Compromise or IRS Penalty Abatement and,
3. up to 3 years of tax returns.
4. $350.00 TO START & 10 PAYMENTS OF $310.00 ($3500.00 total)
An IRS Fresh Start Offer in Compromise is a settlement of your IRS tax liability. A Penalty Abatement is a reduction and/or elimination of the penalties and interest assessed.
FLAT FEE TAX SERVICE, INC.: Fair & Reasonable.
If you owe more than $100,000.00, you are in the "big balance" division of the IRS. The IRS has a special division, located in Buffalo, that handles balances of $100,000.00 or more. You will have a Revenue Officer (badge, gun and handcuffs) assigned to you. You have very serious tax problems. Your tax problems will require more work and labor hours. Hence, the difference in our fees.
If you qualify for an IRS settlement through the IRS Offer in Compromise (OIC) program or an IRS Penalty Abatement petition, you can save thousands of dollars in taxes, penalties and interest.
Taxpayers can have a back tax liability on all types of taxes, including most payroll taxes (940/941), penalties, and interest settled or reduced. It is the closest thing to amnesty that the federal government offers in connection with back tax debt.
Taxpayers should bear in mind that the IRS Offer in Compromise program or IRS Penalty Abatement program is a privilege, not a right such as bankruptcy. An IRS Settlement is a very subjective process where the IRS has the final word. The IRS Offer in Compromise (OIC) process is a very complicated drawn out process that can take upwards of nine months to a year and even longer. There are guidelines, rules and protocols established by operation of law, under IRC Section 7122. However, most Offer in Compromise Examiners (former Revenue Officers) use the Internal Revenue Manual (IRM) as their guide.
IRS Fresh Start Help-line:
Fees posted on our Website: