You have Rights. When you have a back tax debt owed to the IRS, you do not have to suffer with a Levy on your wages, paycheck, Social Security or Social Security Disability Benefit.
An IRS Garnishment / IRS Wage Levy occurs when you owe back taxes and the IRS is no longer willing to wait to collect them from you. Below is some information that you will need if you have an IRS Wage Garnishment / IRS Wage Levy.
IRS Wage Garnishment: If you fail to pay your back tax liability in the United States, the IRS has some very aggressive tools to use against you. To accomplish this goal, the IRS uses tools such as property levies, bank account levies as well as an IRS Garnishment / IRS Wage Levy.
Separate or together, these methods will quickly get your attention and bring you to your knees if you do nothing about them. An IRS Garnishment / IRS Wage Levy is the IRS tool that will get your attention immediately.There's nothing like taking your paycheck, wages, Social Security or Social Security Disability (SSDI) to gain your co-operation.
WILL STOP YOUR
- The IRS must have sent you a Final Notice of Intent to Levy and Notice of Your Right to A Hearing ( IRS Notice CP 90 or CP 91 for Social Security ) at least 30 days before the IRS Wage Levy /IRS Garnishment.
It isn't necessary to have you actually receive the IRS Notice to be valid.
$250.00 to stop the Levy & $250.00 in 30 days
FLAT FEE TAX RELIEF SERVICE - Fair & Reasonable
WHY FLAT FEE TAX SERVICE FOR IRS RELIEF HELP:
• Experienced Tax Attorneys
• Lower fees, higher value and personal service
• Integrity and credibility always
• IRS Wage Levy Release in 1 Day/24 Hours
FLAT FEE TAX RELIEF SERVICE FEES ARE:
• Fixed with no hidden charges
• Payable in monthly installments
• Low initial payment to begin work
• Always affordable, flexible & no salesmen commissions
Stop Your IRS Wage Levy Help-line:
FEES ARE CLEARLY POSTED ON OUR WEBSITE:
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK: