THE BAD NEWS: As the economy has soured, the IRS has filed an increasing number of liens on property owned by delinquent taxpayers. The IRS has filed 1.1 million liens in the budget year that ended in September 2010, compared with 426,000 in 2001.
When there is a rise in tax liens, there is a rise in tax levies.
THE GOOD NEWS: You can have an IRS Wage Levy stopped and released in 1 day/24 hours and the IRS has announced an easing of Offer in Compromise qualifications.
Stopping an IRS Wage Levy
FLAT FEE TAX SERVICE Will Have Your IRS Tax Levy Released and Stopped in 1 Day/24 Hours or You Don't Pay. That's a Fact.
WHY FLAT FEE TAX SERVICE TO STOP YOUR IRS WAGE LEVY:
• Experienced Tax Attorneys
• Personal service and attention for our clients
• Integrity, credibility & results
• No Salesmen - No pressure
FLAT FEE TAX SERVICE IRS WAGE LEVY RELEASE FEES ARE:
• Fixed affordable fees with no hidden charges
• Payable in monthly installments
• Low initial payment to begin work
Flat Fee Tax Service Step 1 - IRS Wage Levy Release - $500.00
Flat Fee Tax Service guarantees to stop your Tax Levy by the IRS within 1 to 2 business days. Fee includes evaluation of your tax debt problem.
$250.00 to start and obtain the IRS Levy release - $250.00 in 30 days
Flat Fee Tax Relief Full IRS Tax Help - Resolve Your Tax Debt - $2050.00
1. IRS Tax Levy / IRS Wage Levy release,(includes Step 1)
2. IRS Settlement (IRS Offer in Compromise or IRS Penalty Abatement) and,
3. up to 3 years of tax filings. (unfiled tax returns)
4. $250.00 to starting retainer and 9 monthly payments at $200.00
IRS Tax Relief Help-line:
Our fees are posted on our Websites:
Like us on Facebook: