- First, acceptance is permitted if there is doubt as to liability. This ground is only met when genuine doubt exists that the IRS has correctly determined the amount owed.
- Second, acceptance is permitted if there is doubt that the amount owed is collectible. This means that doubt exists in any case where the taxpayer's assets and income are less than the full amount of the tax liability.
- Third, acceptance is permitted based on effective tax administration. An offer may be accepted based on effective tax administration when there is no doubt that the full amount owed can be collected, but requiring payment in full would either create an economic hardship or would be unfair and inequitable because of exceptional circumstances.
- First, no application fee is required if the Offer is based on doubt as to liability.
- Second, the fee is not required if the taxpayer is an individual (not a corporation, partnership, or other entity) who qualifies for the low-income exception. This means that the taxpayer's total monthly income falls at or below 250 percent of the poverty guidelines published by the Department of Health and Human Services.
- If the total monthly income falls at or below the poverty guidelines, the taxpayer may submit an IRS Form 656-A, Income Certification for Offer in Compromise Application Fee and Payment, instead of the $150.00 application fee. The Form 656 package contains a worksheet and the IRS Offer in Compromise (OIC) Low Income Guidelines table to assist taxpayers in determining whether they qualify for the low-income exception. The Form 656-A and the worksheet must be submitted with the Form 656.
- The IRS will look to continually reject your Offer in Compromise as "un-processable".
- Did you miss an item?
- Did you leave off some information by mistake?
- Did you forget to "dot the i's"
- Did you forget to "cross the t's"
- Did you omit a document
- Did you miss a deadline
• Experienced Tax Attorneys
• Lower fees - higher value
• Integrity, credibility, personal service & results
• No Salesman - No Pressure
FLAT FEE TAX SERVICE, INC. - IRS SETTLEMENT FEES ARE:
• Fixed with no hidden charges
• Payable in monthly installments
• Low initial payment to begin work
• Always competitive and affordable
1. IRS Wage Levy / IRS Garnishment Release,
2. IRS Settlement - Offer in Compromise and,
3. up to 3 years of tax returns.
4. $250.00 initial retainer & 9 monthly payments of $200.00 ($2050.00 total)
FLAT FEE TAX RELIEF - Good people - Doing Great Work
FLAT FEE TAX RELIEF - Christian Values
The Flat Fee Tax Service, Inc.
Visit our Website:
Like us on Facebook: