If you have not resolved your IRS back tax debt within 30 days from the date of the Final Notice, the IRS will transmit the levy electronically to FMS.
Because the Federal Payment Levy program (FPLP) is used to satisfy back tax debts, the IRS may levy your Social Security or Social Security Disability (SSDI) benefits regardless of the amount. This is different from the 1996 Debt Collection Improvement Act which states that the first $750 of monthly Social Security benefits is off limits to satisfy non-tax debts. Fifteen percent of the Social Security benefit will be levied through the FPLP regardless of whether or not the remaining benefit sent to you is less than $750.
WHY FLAT FEE TAX SERVICE TO STOP YOUR IRS LEVY:
• Experienced Tax Attorneys
• Lower fees, higher value and personal service
• Integrity and credibility always
• IRS Wage Levy Release in 1 Day/24 Hours
FLAT FEE TAX SERVICE FEES ARE:
• Fixed with no hidden charges
• Payable in monthly installments
• Low initial payment to begin work
• Always affordable, flexible & no salesmen commissions