- The IRS must have sent you a Final Notice of Intent to Levy and Notice of Your Right to A Hearing ( CP 90, CP 91, Letter 1058 ) at least 30 days before the execution of the IRS Wage Levy / IRS Garnishment.
It isn't necessary to have actually received the IRS Notice to be valid. The IRS only has to send the notice. After that, it is your problem.
- How will you pay your rent?
- How will you pay your utilities?
- How will you make your car note?
- How will you pay for groceries for you and your family?