- federal employee retirement annuities,
- federal payments made to you as a contractor/vendor doing business with the government (including Defense contracts),
- federal employee travel advances or reimbursements,
- certain Social Security benefits paid to you,
- some federal salaries, and
- Medicare provider and supplier payments.
Wednesday, April 27, 2011
SOCIAL SECURITY DISABILITY (SSDI)
IRS Notice CP-90 / CP-297
As part of this program, a file of delinquent accounts is transmitted to FMS to be matched against pending federal payments you are due. When a match is found, the IRS will send you a Final Notice- Notice of Intent to Levy and Notice of Your Right to a Hearing (CP-90 or CP-297), if another Final Notice has not already been issued.
If You Are On a Limited Income
SETTLE WITH THE IRS?
You Don't Have to Suffer
You Can Settle
Offer in Compromise
An IRS settlement through the Offer in Compromise (OIC) is an agreement between a taxpayer and the Internal Revenue Service that settles the taxpayer’s tax liabilities for less than the full amount owed.