The IRS has a series of letters and notices that are sent at different intervals. Each IRS Notice / letter ratches up the level of urgency regarding your IRS tax liability. You have rights, exercise them.
If you have been sent any of these notices or any certified mail from the IRS, be sure to contact Flat Fee Tax Service. Do not waive your rights due to inaction.
1. IRS Notice CP-501 -The IRS sends this notice to "remind" you that you have a balance due.
The IRS is telling you that there is a balance due and that the IRS has previously sent a notice regarding the back tax debt. The CP-501 notice is informing you that further actions can be taken if you do not pay within 10 days.
2. IRS Notice CP 503 - notifies the taxpayer that immediate action is required on behalf of the taxpayer. The IRS is informing you that penalties and interest are continuing to increase. There is a demand for payment in 10 days.
3. IRS Notice CP- 504 (“Urgent”) - The IRS “intends to levy on certain assets. Please respond now.” not long after issuing an IRS Notice CP-504. This notice is required by Internal Revenue Code Section 6331(d) notifying you of the IRS intent to levy (take) any state tax refunds that you may be entitled to. In addition, the IRS will begin to search for other assets to levy. The IRS may file a Federal Tax Lien if they already haven't done so. You, the taxpayer, are requested to “ Respond Now". If you do not respond to this notice you should expect a wage levy, bank levy or a federal tax lien filing.
4. IRS Notice CP-297 or a CP-90 - is the “Notice of Intent to Levy and notice of Your Right to a Hearing.” The IRS Notice CP-297 / IRS Notice CP-90 is the last chance you have before a federal tax levy and federal tax liens are filed and federal action is taken. The IRS is giving you a 30 day notice that they intend to seize, by levy, your wages, your paycheck, your commissions, your bank account, your auto, your personal property, etc. No further notice needs to be sent.
5. IRS Notice CP-298 or IRS Notice CP-91 - is the “Final Notice Before Levy on Social Security Benefits.” Your Social Security Benefits are being placed in IRS levy mode because of an unpaid tax liability. The next step is an IRS Wage Levy or IRS Bank Levy. The IRS will take 15% of your Social Security or Disability (SSDI) benefit should you not send them the balance due.
In July 2000, the IRS, in conjunction with the Department of the Treasury, Financial Management Service (FMS), started the Federal Payment Levy Program (FPLP) which is authorized by Internal Revenue Code Section 6331 (h), as prescribed by the Taxpayer Relief Act of 1997 Section 1024. Through this program, the IRS can collect your overdue taxes through a continuous levy on certain federal payments disbursed by FMS. The "certain federal payments" that the IRS refers to is your Social Security and/or Disability (SSDI) benefit.
WHY FLAT FEE TAX SERVICE TO HELP YOU WITH THE IRS?
• Experienced Tax Attorneys
• Low fees, superior service
• Integrity, credibility & results
• No Salesman - No Pressure - No Complaints
FLAT FEE TAX SERVICE FEES IRS TAX RELIEF FEES ARE:
• Fixed with no hidden charges
• Payable in monthly installments
• Low initial payment to begin work
• Always competitive
Flat Fee Tax Service - Full Tax Relief Help - $2050.00
If you owe the IRS between $10,000.00 and $100,000.00;
1. IRS Levy / IRS Garnishment Release in 1 Day/24 Hours,
2. IRS Settlement - Offer in Compromise or IRS Penalty Abatement and,
3. $250.00 retainer (stop the Levy) and 9 monthly payments of $200.00 to complete work.
IRS Tax Debt Relief Help-Line:
Good People - Doing Great Work
Click on our Websites:
Like us on Facebook: