Take Advantage of the IRS
An IRS Settlement through the IRS Offer in Compromise (OIC) program was established by the U.S. Congress to help taxpayers, like you, who have experienced significant financial problems to get a fresh start. You must be qualified and eligible. IRS back tax debt, penalties and the interest on the penalties can be settled. All federal tax liens can be released once the IRS accepts a settlement through the IRS Offer in Compromise program (OIC) and the negotiated settlement amount is paid.
2. The IRS will not collect the tax liability that is the subject of the IRS Offer in Compromise (OIC) during the period the IRS Offer in Compromise (OIC) is pending.
3. The IRS will not proceed with collections for 30 days immediately following the rejection of the IRS Offer in Compromise, and for any period when a timely filed appeal from the rejection is being considered by Appeals.
• Experienced Tax Attorneys
• Lower fees - higher value
• Integrity, credibility, personal service & results
• No Salesman - No Pressure
FLAT FEE TAX RELIEF OFFER in COMPROMISE FEES ARE:
• Fixed with no hidden charges
• Payable in monthly installments
• Low initial payment to begin work
• Always competitive and affordable
1. Stop the IRS -- IRS Wage Levy / IRS Garnishment Release,
2. IRS Settlement - Offer in Compromise and,
3. Prepare 3 Tax Returns
4. $250.00 initial retainer & 9 monthly payments of $200.00 ($2050.00 total)