- According to one count, there are over 3.7 words in the tax code.
- Since the beginning of 2001, there have been over 3,250 changes to the tax code -- an average of more than one a day. More than 500 changes were made in 2008 alone.
- The IRS sends out an average of eight billion pieces of paper every tax season. If each sheet were laid out end-to-end, it would wrap around the earth 28 times.
- In order for the IRS to print all that paper, over 300,000 trees are cut down every year. (Just one more reason to consider filing online.)
- Tax Day is... April 18th? The date when tax returns must be filed with the IRS usually lands on April 15th. However, if the 15th is a weekend or holiday, Tax Day is moved to the next business day. In 2011, Emancipation Day is being held in Washington, D.C. on Friday, April 15, so Tax Day is bumped to the following Monday.
- Every year, U.S. taxpayers and businesses spend roughly 7.6 billion hours preparing their taxes.
If you have a tax liability, you should consult with an experienced tax resolution specialist who has extensive experience with the Collections Division of the IRS.
Before you agree to anything, including an Installment Agreement, you need to consult with someone who will know what your payments should be. You can also find out if you are eligible for an Offer in Compromise or should be placed in Currently not Collectible status.
If you are not eligible and qualified for an Offer in Compromise, you may be able to reduce and eliminate the penalties and interest that have been added to your tax debt.
WHY FLAT FEE TAX SERVICE TO STOP IRS:
• Experienced Tax Attorneys
• Lower fees, Higher Value and Personal Service
• Integrity, No Complaints and Credibility always
• IRS Wage Levy Release in 1 Day/24 Hours
FLAT FEE TAX RELIEF SERVICE FEES ARE:
• Fixed with no hidden charges - Low initial retainer
• Payable in monthly installments
• Low initial payment to begin work
• Always affordable, flexible & no salesmen commissions
FLAT FEE TAX RELIEF SERVICE: Christian Values
FLAT FEE TAX RELIEF SERVICE: Complaint Free
STOP the IRS
The Flat Fee Tax Service, Inc.
IRS Income Tax Help - Line:
1 - 8 0 0 - 5 8 9 - 3 0 7 8
Follow us on Twitter:
Like us at Facebook: