- 1. Pay the entire balance of your tax liability in full.
- 2. Negotiate an installment agreement / payment plan with the IRS. This will allow you to pay your tax debt in manageable monthly payments, instead of forced collections.
- 3. Show the IRS you have a hardship and cannot afford to repay your debts at all, right now. This involves divulging your finances and bills to the IRS so they can see - in black and white - that you simply cannot afford to pay your debt right now.
- Consult with Flat Fee Tax Service to see what your best course of action is.
- Stop and remove the IRS Levy today.
- Determine if you are Currently not Collectible.
- Determine if you are if you are eligible and qualified for an IRS settlement through the IRS Offer in Compromise program.
- Determine the Statute of Limitations for your case.
There is more "to it" than having a number thrown at you by the IRS and having you agree to it.
• Experienced Tax Attorneys
• Lower fees - higher value
• Integrity - credibility - personal service - results
• No Salesman - No Pressure - No Client Complaints
FLAT FEE TAX SERVICE, INC. - IRS SETTLEMENT FEES ARE:
• Fixed with no hidden charges
• Payable in low monthly installments
• Low initial payment to begin work
• Always competitive and affordable