- You could quit your job and run away until the IRS catches up to you again. That doesn't seem like a real good idea.
- You could contact the IRS and enter into some sort of payment agreement. If you do this, you won't know if your tax debt could have been reduced further. You won't know if you could have had the penalties and interest reduced and eliminated. You won't know if you could settle with the IRS through an Offer in Compromise. The IRS has expanded on your ability to settle through the Fresh Start Offer in Compromise program.
- You could contact Flat Fee Tax Service, Inc. and have your case analyzed. Flat Fee Tax Service, Inc. will stop your IRS Tax Levy and have it released in 1 day/24 Hours. Sometimes our IRS tax relief team will have your IRS levy released in a matter of hours.
- Flat Fee Tax Service, Inc. will be able to let you know if you can settle with the IRS through their expanded Fresh Start Offer in Compromise program.
- Your IRS tax levy is released, or
- You pay your tax debt in full, or
- The time (Statute of Limitations) expires for legally collecting the tax, or
- You file an Offer in Compromise and settle with the IRS for less.
Are you going to continue to run away from the IRS and avoid the inevitable or will you hire an experienced tax professional and resolve your tax problem today? You can get out of trouble with the IRS and get yourself a fresh start.
• Experienced IRS Tax Attorneys who work with the enforcement division of the IRS on a daily basis.
• Accredited by the Better Business Bureau - A- rating with the BBB.
• Guided by our Chrsitian Values and Principles - Credibility, Reliability and Positive Results.
• IRS Wage Levy Released in 1 day/24 hours.
FLAT FEE TAX SERVICE, INC. FEES ARE:
• Flat and Fixed with no hidden charges - Fees posted on front page of our Website.
• Credit Available for Everyone - Payable in monthly installments
• Low initial payment to begin work
• Always competitive, flexible & no salesmen to "bug" you.