- First, acceptance is permitted if there is doubt as to liability. This ground is only met when genuine doubt exists that the IRS has correctly determined the amount owed.
- Second, acceptance is permitted based on effective tax administration. An offer may be accepted based on effective tax administration when there is no doubt that the full amount owed can be collected, but requiring payment in full would either create an economic hardship or would be unfair and inequitable because of exceptional circumstances.
- Third, acceptance is permitted if there is doubt that the amount owed is collectible. This means that doubt exists in any case where the taxpayer's assets and income are less than the full amount of the tax liability. This is called DOUBT as to COLLECTIBILITY.
• Experienced Tax Attorneys
• Lower fees - higher value
• Integrity, credibility, personal service & results
• No Salesman - No Pressure
FLAT FEE TAX SERVICE, INC. FEES ARE:
• Fixed with no hidden charges
• Payable in monthly installments
• Low initial payment to begin work
• Always competitive and affordable
If you owe the IRS between $10,000.00 and $100,000.00;:
1. Stop the IRS -- IRS Wage Levy -- IRS Garnishment Release and
2. IRS Settlement - Offer in Compromise,
3. Prepare 3 tax returns,
3. $250.00 initial retainer & 9 monthly payments of $200.00 ($2050.00 total)
FLAT FEE TAX SERVICE - No Complaints
IRS SETTLEMENT HELP-LINE
Follow Us on Twitter
Like Us on Facebook