- Can I stop the IRS from taking my paycheck, wages, Social Security benefit and resolve my IRS nightmare?
- How do I know that I made the right decision in hiring a Tax Resolution Firm?
• Experienced Tax Attorneys
• Lower fees - higher value
• Integrity, credibility, personal service & results
• No Salesman - No Pressure - No Complaints
FLAT FEE TAX SERVICE, INC. IRS FEES ARE:
• Fixed with no hidden charges
• Payable in monthly installments
• Low initial payment to begin work
• Always competitive and affordable
Taxpayers should bear in mind however, that the IRS Offer in Compromise program or IRS Penalty Abatement program is a privilege, not a right such as bankruptcy. That being said, it is a very subjective process. The IRS has the final word. The IRS Offer in Compromise (OIC) process is a very complicated drawn out process that can take upwards of nine months to a year and even longer. There are IRS guidelines, rules and protocols established by operation of law, under IRC Section 7122. However, most IRS Offer Examiners (former Revenue Officers) use the Internal Revenue Manual (IRM) as their guide.