The very 1st thing that you can do is contact Flat Fee Tax Service, Inc. The IRS levy relief team at Flat fee Tax Service is the nationwide tax group that will have your IRS Garnishment / IRS Wage Levy stopped and released in 1 Day / 24 Hours.
- File Your Delinquent Tax Returns. As a rule, the IRS will not stop a levy if there are missing tax returns. Flat Fee Tax Service has had success in stopping a levy prior to the filing of the delinquent tax returns. To do this, we would need to assure/promise the IRS that we would be responsible for getting our client to be compliant. The IRS will never agree to stop a levy with an individual taxpayer if they have unfiled/delinquent tax returns. For this reason, you need to be 100 percent sure that all of your returns have been filed and are in the possession of the IRS.
- Determine How Much You Owe the IRS. Just because the IRS says you owe a certain amount means that the tax debt is accurate. Finding out how much you owe the IRS can be scary but simply cannot be avoided. Before you can agree to an Installment Agreement, you need to be sure that your tax debt has been reduced to its accurate amount. Should your tax returns be amended? Can the penalties and interest be eliminated through a Penalty Abatement due to reasonable cause? Are you qualified and eligible to settle with the IRS through the Offer in Compromise program? Are you Currently not Collectible?
- Pay Your Back Tax Debt. Once your tax debt has been paid off, the IRS will stop garnishing your wages. That is pretty obvious. Now there are a number of different ways to pay your back taxes, including paying in full, setting up an installment agreement or submitting an offer in compromise. If you can prove yourself eligible, you may also want to consider requesting to be placed under "currently not collectible" status. If the IRS agrees with your plea, they will immediately release the levy for a time period of between 18 to 24 months. For more information on any of these subjects, you can read from our informative blogs or go to our website at: http://www.flatfeetaxservice.us
The Wage Levy Process
- The IRS assessed you with a tax a tax liability and demanded payment for it.
- You did not pay that tax amount that was assessed or you didn't not come to some other sort of agreement with the IRS.
- The IRS sent you a "Final Notice to Levy and Your Right to a Hearing" (CP 90, CP 91, CP 278, Letter 1058, LT 11, etc) and 30 days have passed since you received that notice
IRS Notice CP 90/297/297A - What They Means & What to Do
Next Steps With CP 90, CP 297 or CP 297A?
If I Received A CP 90, CP 297 or CP 297A or Other Notice, When Should I Respond To IRS?
What If I Can't or Don't Want To Pay Federal Taxes Assessed or Owed?
Who Can I Talk to To Discuss CP 90/CP 297/CP 297A?
• Experienced Tax Attorneys
• Lower fees - higher value
• Integrity, credibility, personal service & results
• No Salesman - No Pressure - No Complaints
FLAT FEE TAX SERVICE FEES ARE:
• Fixed with no hidden charges
• Payable in monthly installments
• Low initial payment to begin work
• Always competitive and affordable