IRS Wage Garnishment (Wage Levy)
What is an IRS Wage Garnishment (IRS Levy)
Having an IRS wage garnishment / IRS Levy released will typically require that you work very quickly, because even one missed paycheck can really hurt your family's finances. An IRS wage garnishment can typically be stopped if you can propose some kind of resolution to your debt that the IRS believes may ultimately be accepted.
What if I work as an Independent Contractor?
Can the IRS Execute an IRS wage levy to my pay?
Can the IRS take other enforcement actions against me while I’m under a continuous IRS wage garnishment (Levy)?
• Experienced Tax Attorneys
• Lower fees, higher value and personal service
• Integrity, credibility and results always • IRS Wage Levy Release in 1 day/24 hours
FLAT FEE TAX SERVICE FEES ARE:
• Fixed with no hidden charges
• Payable in monthly installments
• Low initial payment to begin work
• Always competitive, flexible & no salesmen commissions