- 1. Federal tax lien withdrawals for taxpayers entering into a Direct Debit Installment Agreement.
- 2. The IRS will withdraw a tax lien if a taxpayer on a regular Installment Agreement converts to a Direct Debit Installment Agreement.
- 3. The IRS will also withdraw their tax liens on existing Direct Debit Installment greements upon taxpayer request.
The IRS Offer in Compromise formula takes into account your present earnings, long term income potential, your expenses, your age, the Statute of Limitations in relation to your tax liability along with other factors.
Three Types of OICs
• Experienced Tax Attorneys
• Accredited by the Better Business Bureau - A-Rating
• Integrity, credibility, personal service & results
• No Salesman - No Pressure - No Complaints - Positive Results
FLAT FEE TAX SERVICE, INC. - IRS SETTLEMENT FEES ARE:
• Flat and Fixed with no hidden charges
• Payable in monthly installments
• Low initial payment to begin work
• Always competitive and affordable