Flat Fee Tax Service, Inc. will stop and remove your IRS Wage Levy in 1 Day/24 Hours. Affordable IRS income tax relief help nationwide. If you have an IRS tax liability, you should look at an IRS settlement through the Offer in Compromise program before the IRS executes a Levy on your paycheck, Social Security or other assets. Get a Fresh Start at Affordable Fees. FLAT FEE TAX RELIEF - Christian Values - "A Plus" BBB Rating - Results
What is an IRS Levy -- The IRS Levy Process -- IRS Garnishment of Assets
An IRS Levy is a legal seizure of your property to satisfy your IRS tax liability / IRS tax debt. An IRS Levy, also known as a garnishment, is different from a Federal Tax Lien. A Federal Tax Lien is a claim used as security for the tax liability / tax debt, while an IRS Levy actually takes your money or property to satisfy your back tax liability / federal tax debt.
If you have not paid your income taxes and have not entered into an Installment Agreement with the IRS or filed an Offer in Compromise to settle your tax liability / tax debt, the IRS may seize and sell any type of real or personal property that you own or have an interest in. For instance,
The IRS could seize and sell property that you hold (such as your car, boat, or house), or
The IRS could levy property that is yours but is held by someone else (such as your wages, Social Security, SSDI, retirement accounts, dividends, bank accounts, licenses, rental income, accounts receivables, the cash loan value of your life insurance, or commissions).
IRS Levy Process -- What Must the IRS Do Before They Levy You?
The IRS will levy you only after these three requirements are met:
The IRS has assessed your tax liability / tax debt and sent you a Notice and Demand for Payment (a CP 90, a CP 91, a CP 504, Letter 1058, CP 297, CP 297A, CP 298 or LT 11);
You neglected or refused to pay your back tax; and
The IRS sent you a Final Notice of Intent to Levy and Notice of Your Right to A Hearing (levy notice / see above) at least 30 days before the tax levy. The IRS may give you this notice in person, leave it at your home or your usual place of business, or send it to your last known address by certified or registered mail, return receipt requested. Please note: if the IRS does a levy on your state tax refund, you may receive a Notice of Levy on Your State Tax Refund, Notice of Your Right to Hearing after the levy. Good luck trying to get the money back.
THE IRS DOES NOT
HAVE TO DO MUCH
TO LEVY YOU
IRS Tax Problems -- What Can You Do to Stop an IRS Levy?
1. You could send the IRS the entire amount that they are demanding from you. If this was an option for you, most likely, you wouldn't be reading this informative Blog.
2. You could enter into an Installment Agreement / Payment Plan with the IRS. You could do this on your own. The problem with that is you do not know if your assessed tax liability is correct. You do not know if your assessed tax liability can be reduced further by amending your tax returns, by abating your penalties.
The amount that the IRS demands that you pay isn't necessarily the lowest amount that you should be paying.
3. Are you Currently not Collectible? The IRS has a complicated formula for determining what a taxpayer should be paying toward an individual tax liability. The IRS is the world's most powerful collection agency, the IRS is not a consumer advocate. The IRS has the position that it is the taxpayer's responsibility to know the tax code and the IRS Manual.
4. Are you eligible and qualified for an IRS settlement through the Offer in Compromise program. The IRS has recently expanded and eased up on the eligibility requirements. The IRS has made qualifying for a settlement much easier through their Fresh Start Offer in Compromise program.
All collection activity will cease during the Offer in Compromise procedure.
5. Do you have unfiled, delinquent tax returns? If you do have unfiled tax returns, it is very very difficult to have an IRS Levy stopped. It isn't impossible for a tax professional such as our IRS tax relief team who are experienced dealing with the collection division of the IRS. It would be impossible for you, the novice.
FLAT FEE TAX SERVICE, INC.
WILL HAVE YOUR
IRS WAGE LEVY
STOPPED AND REMOVED
1 DAY / 24 HOURS
IRS Problems -- An IRS Levy on your Bank / Brokerage Account
If IRS places a levy on your bank account or brokerage account, your bank must hold funds you have on deposit, up to the amount you owe, for 21 days. This holding period allows time to resolve any issues about account ownership. After 21 days, the bank must send the money plus interest, if it applies, to the IRS.
IRS Problems -- Bank Will Hold your Money for 21 Days
You Bank will hold whatever funds the IRS finds on the day of the Levy for 21 Days in total. The 21 days includes Saturday, Sunday and holidays. That does not leave a lot of time to retrieve your funds.
If you have unfiled / delinquent tax returns, you are really running on a tight schedule as the IRS will not release any of those funds back to you because you are not Compliant and have waived your Rights. If you attempt to get the funds back on your own, you may have an easier time "shoveling against the tide."
The only chance you have is to hire an experienced tax professional who has extensive experience with the Collection Division of the IRS and specializes in IRS levy release.
You can also expect to have the IRS keep at least part of the funds that they have confiscated. That is a fact and you need to be aware of this.
IRS Problems -- IRS Levy on your Wages, Paycheck, Social Security, SSDI / Disability
Flat Fee Tax Service, Inc. has made it's reputation by doind several procedures extremely well. One tax procedure is that we will have an IRS Wage Levy stopped and released in 1 Day / 24 Hours. Another factor is that we will give you an honest and straightforward evaluation regarding your IRS problems. Our IRS tax relief team will detail the correct course of action to resolve you current IRS problems.
IRS Problems -- When Will the Levy be Stopped and Released?
If the IRS places a continous levy your wages, salary, or federal payments (Social Security, SSDI), the IRS levy will end when:
The levy is released, or
You pay your tax debt in full, or
The time expires for legally collecting the tax (Statute of Limitations).
Flat Fee Tax Service, Inc. knows how to get your IRS Levy
stopped and released today.
If you are on Social Security or Social Security Disability (SSDI), you may lose a part of 1 more check to the Levy because of how the Federal payment system works. Losing a portion of 1 more check is preferable to being garnished and having a Levy take you money forever.
IRS Problems -- What if You choose to do Nothing Regarding an IRS Levy?
An IRS Levy on your wages, paycheck, Social Security, Social Security Disability (SSDI), commissions is considered to be continuous and needs to be placed only once to be effective.
Penalties and interest will continue to be added to your tax liability / tax debt. The IRS will get it's money and you will be working for nothing.
IRS Problems -- What are Your Options Your IRS Levy?
1. Pay your tax liability in full which may not be realistic considering that you are here and you need help.
2. Quit your job and move around. I guess you can do this but the IRS will eventually find you again and the process will re-start all over again. This isn't much of a strategy.
3. Contact Flat Fee Tax Service, Inc. and have your options laid out for you. Have your Levy stopped and released and start the process of getting the IRS out of your life as quickly as possible. Get yourself a Fresh Start and settle with the IRS.
I am Dave Rosa, the V.P. for Client Relations for Flat Fee Tax Service, Inc. I handle all of our consultations. We do not have salesmen who will hound you or pressure you into making a decision. We will not be asking for your credit card/debit card during the consultation. We will not make you promises or false representations that cannot be kept. We only want clients that we can honestly help to resolve their IRS tax liability as well as help them to get a fresh start.
WHY FLAT FEE TAX SERVICE TO STOP IRS AND SAVE YOUR SSDI:
• Experienced IRS Tax Attorneys
• Accredited by the Better Business Bureau - A Plus Rating
• Integrity, No Complaints and Credibility always - Positive Results
• IRS Wage Levy Release in 1 Day/24 Hours - IRS Garnishment Removal
FLAT FEE TAX RELIEF SERVICE FEES ARE:
• Flat and Fixed with no Hidden Charges - Low Initial Retainer.
• Credit Available for Everyone - Fees Payable in Monthly Installments.
• Low initial payment to begin work - IRS work starts immediately.
• Always Affordable.
Are you looking to Stop the IRS from garnishing your paycheck? Do you need to stop the IRS from a levy on your Social Security benefit? Are you looking for IRS tax relief help with an IRS Tax Levy or IRS Garnishment? If so, you have come to the right place. An IRS Garnishment / IRS Wage Levy can have a devastating impact on a taxpayer’s financial situation. The IRS commonly uses an IRS Wage Levy / IRS Garnishment as a way to collect back taxes. The IRS can seize funds from any institution, business or individual that has funds belonging to the taxpayer.
FLAT FEE TAX RELIEF SERVICE:Good People - Doing Great Work