IRS Streamlined Offer in Compromise Program
OFFER in COMPROMISE Program
- Have a Tax Professional, who has had success with the Offer in Compromise program, represent you.
- Be sure that all of your Offer in Compromise paperwork is done correctly.
- Be sure to dot all of the "i's" and cross all of the "t's" on your Offer paperwork.
- Provide every piece of documentation promptly.
- Do not miss a deadline.
- Make sure that you know exactly what the formula is for arriving at your correct settlement amount. This is not like negotiating a credit card debt. There is no back and forth. There is no haggling. The IRS has a distinct formula and your Offer better be "on the money" to avoid rejection.
- The IRS is the world's most powerful collection agency with enormous powers. DO NOT LIE, FAKE, MASSAGE THE NUMBERS.
• Experienced Tax Attorneys
• Lower fees - higher value
• Integrity, credibility, personal service & results
• No Salesman - No Pressure - No Complaints
FLAT FEE TAX SERVICE, INC. - IRS SETTLEMENT FEES ARE:
• Fixed with no hidden charges
• Payable in monthly installments
• Low initial payment to begin work
• Always competitive and affordable