IRS Tax Solutions: How to Get an IRS Tax Levy, Wage Garnishment or Notice of Intent to Levy Stopped
HAVE AN IRS WAGE LEVY
STOPPED and RELEASED
1 DAY / 24 HOURS EMERGENCY IRS LEVY RELEASE 1-800-589-3078
Flat Fee Tax Service, Inc. has stopped and released thousands of Federal Tax Levies and Wage Garnishments filed by the Internal Revenue Service. The IRS files approximately 4 million tax levies a year including levies on Social Security and Social Security Disability (SSDI).
So what is the secret in getting an IRS Wage Levy stopped and released?
Below are the keys to get immediate and permanent tax relief on your IRS Problem.
1. Respond to every notice that the IRS sends your way. Call the number listed on the form and let the IRS know you are interested in resolving the tax situation. If you do not respond, the IRS will eventually execute an IRS Wage Levy.
IRS Final Notice
2. Be prepared to have all your tax returns filed and current with the Internal Revenue Service. The IRS has the right to refuse any request you make because of unfiled tax returns. If you are attempting to stop and IRS Levy on your own and you have delinquent / unfiled tax returns, you stand absolutely no chance on having your IRS Wage Levy removed.
IRS Tax Relief Help
3. If you have unpaid tax liabilities, the IRS will ask you for a current financial statement. The form you will need to complete will be a 433-F. Such items as bank statements, pay stubs, rent/mortgage, etc. will be needed to move your case forward.
4. Be aware of the National Standard Expenses provided by the IRS for every area in the United States.
5. Know how you want to close your case. You will need to close your case are usually by the filing for an IRS settlement through the Offer in Compromise program, entering into an Installment Agreement (do not do this until you find out if you are eligible for an Offer in Compromise) or you may be placed in a Currently not Collectible (CNC) status or a Hardship status. If you are declared Currently not Collectible, it is only logical to then file for an Offer in Compromise and settle your tax liability.
Your current financial statement will determine how your case will be closed. Upon receiving your financial statement and you agreeing to a tax settlement of the options listed above, the IRS will then release any wage levy (wage garnishment) or bank levy.
AN IRS WAGE LEVY CAN BE RELEASED IN A MATTER OF HOURS by our EMERGENCY IRS LEVY RELEASE TEAM
It is recommended for all taxpayers to have a professional tax firm review your case and let them engage in professional IRS representation. The IRS Tax Attorneys, at Flat Fee Tax Service, Inc., know all of the income tax strategies and income tax settlement formulas used by the IRS.
IRS Tax Relief Consultations
I am Dave Rosa, the V. P. of Client Relations at Flat Fee Tax service. Inc. I will be conducting your free, and comprehensive consultation. It is my duty to you, as well as Flat fee Tax Service, Inc., to provide you with an honest and straightforward evaluation of your IRS problem. Flat Fee Tax Service, Inc. is the nationwide leader in having an IRS Wage Levy stopped. the Emergency IRS Income Tax Levy Release Team at Flat Fee Tax Service, Inc. will have your IRS Wage garnishment released in 24 Hours or less from the time that you become our client. If you have many years of delinquent tax returns and have not filed not years, that will present a problem. You may have to have those delinquent tax returns filed prior to the release of your Wage Levy.
Flat Fee Tax Service, Inc. does not employ salespeople. We strive to keep our costs as low as possible so that we may pass those savings on to our clients. You will work directly with our IRS Tax Attorney assigned to you.
WHY FLAT FEE TAX SERVICE TO THE STOP IRS:
• Experienced Tax Attorneys
• Lower fees, higher value and personal service
• Integrity, credibility and results
• IRS Wage Levy Release in 1 day/24 hours
FLAT FEE TAX SERVICE FEES ARE:
• Fixed with no hidden charges
• Payable in monthly installments
• Low initial payment to begin work
• Always competitive, flexible & no salespeople
FLAT FEE TAX SERVICE - Good People - Doing Great Work
FLAT FEE TAX SERVICE - Christian Values
FLAT FEE TAX SERVICE - No Complaints Accredited by the Better Business Bureau A PLUS RATING