IRS Certified Mail - CP 504
- Are wondering what the CP 504 (or other IRS Notice) means, and
- Are you wondering what you can do about it?
We (THE "WE" IS THE IRS) intend to levy ("LEVY" MEANS TAKE OR SEIZE) on certain assets ("ASSETS" MEANS YOUR PAYCHECK OR BANK ACCOUNT). Please respond NOW.
Our records (THAT'S THE IRS's VERSION OF YOUR TAX DEBT) indicate that you haven't paid the amount you owe. The law requires that you pay your tax at the time you file your return. This is your notice, as required by Internal Revenue Code Section 6331(d), of our intent to levy (take) any state tax refunds that you may be entitled to if we don't receive your payment in full. In addition, we ("WE" IS THE ALL KNOWING COMPUTER known as AUTOMATED COLLECTION SYSTEM or "ACS") will begin to search for other assets ("ASSETS" ARE YOUR PAYCHECK, YOUR WAGES, YOUR COMMISSIONS, YOUR SOCIAL SECURITY, YOUR BANK ACCOUNT) we may levy. We (the IRS) can also file a Notice of Federal Tax Lien, if we haven't already done so. To prevent collection action, please pay the current balance now. If you've already paid, can't pay (YOU MAY BE ELIGIBLE FOR AN OFFER in COMPROMISE or YOU MAY BE CURRENTLY not COLLECTIBLE), or have arranged for an installment agreement (BEFORE YOU AGREE TO AN IRS INSTALLMENT AGREEMENT, CONSULT WITH AN EXPERIENCED IRS TAX PROFESSIONAL).
Taxpayers, who owe the IRS a back tax debt, want to know the answers to the following questions once they receive a CP 504:
- What is the IRS Notice, CP 504, telling me?
- What do I need to do before I have an IRS Wage Levy?
- How much time do I have before the IRS executes a Wage Levy?
- What happens if I don’t pay the IRS or ignore a Notice CP 504?
- Who can I contact for IRS Tax Relief Help?
The most important thing for you, the taxpayer, to do at this point is to take action to address the immediate threat to your paycheck, your wages or your Social Security benefit. A notification from the IRS stating their Intent to Levy, to “take” your financial assets, is no "laughing matter" and is a serious concern.
- Experienced IRS Tax Attorneys
- IRS Wage Levy Stopped in 1 Day / 24 Hours
- Affordable, with
- Low Initial Retainer
- Low Monthly Fees
- More than Competitive, and
- Very Reasonable
Fees Posted on Our Website:
Like Us on Facebook: