WHEN YOUR PAYCHECK
You will need an experienced and knowledgeable tax professional to accurately handle your IRS wage levy. You need to have an IRS Wage Levy Release today.
IRS WAGE LEVY RELEASE
If you have an IRS Levy on your bank account, the bank that is holding your money will have to comply, by law with the IRS tax levy notice. Your hard earned money will be frozen for 21 days before being sent to the IRS (Internal Revenue Service). If you contact Flat Fee Tax Service, Inc., as soon as possible, this will work to your benefit. Flat Fee Tax Service, Inc. can buy you time in gathering the needed information and creating the path we will take to have your IRS wage levy or IRS Levy release in place. By collaborating with you to gather the necessary information we will have an advantage the IRS will not expect.
- A Tax Attorney, at Flat Fee Tax Service, Inc., will contact the IRS with a power of attorney so you never have to speak with the IRS regarding your back tax issues. 99 times out of a 100, Flat Fee Tax Service, Inc. can obtain your IRS Wage Levy Release within hours of you engaging our services.
- We will need the name of your employer, the name of the person in your human resources/payroll dept., who is handling your IRS Wage Levy, as well as the fax and phone number to this person. Once your IRS Wage Levy Release is secured, your employer will be faxed the Release and your paycheck will be restored.
- Flat Fee Tax Service, Inc. will check and see if all your back IRS tax returns have been filed with the IRS, (Flat Fee Tax Service, Inc. can prepare all of your unfiled / delinquent tax returns)
- Provide information necessary to prepare all required documentation and get you considered “in compliance.”
- Submission of IRS Form 433A or 433F - Collection Information Statement. You will complete our financial questionnaire before any documents are presented to the IRS.
- If you are the 1 person out of 100 who needs a 433A or 433F completed prior to the IRS Wage Levy release, Flat Fee Tax Service, Inc. will package the documentation, send it to the IRS, and immediately request that the IRS release the wage levy or wage garnishment and close your case.
- Experienced IRS Tax Attorneys
- No Complaints
- No Salespeople
- No Pressure
- Have No Hidden Charges
- Low Initial Retainer
- Low Monthly Installments
- Highest Value