- Other Apps
STOP IRS WAGE LEVY
1 DAY / 24 HOURS
We, at Flat Fee Tax Service, Inc., know exactly how to quickly have your IRS Wage Levy IRS Garnishment stopped and have the IRS release your levy / garnishment.
We Know What It Takes To Get Results
1. We, at Flat Fee Tax Service, Inc.,will immediately call the IRS and send a power of attorney to the IRS letting them know we are now your representative. You will never have to speak to the IRS.
2. We, at Flat Fee Tax Service, Inc., will make sure all your delinquent / unfiled tax returns are filed and current. If your tax returns are not up to date, the IRS will refuse to work your case and make your life miserable. You cannot even get yourself into an Installment Agreement no matter how much you beg the IRS. This is leverage that they use to get you compliant.
Flat Fee Tax Service, Inc. can pull your tax transcripts, file and prepare your tax returns within days, even if you have lost your tax records.
3. The IRS will require a current financial statement if you owe more than $25,000. Before you provide any information to the IRS, you will complete our financial questionnaire. With the information that you have provided us, Flat Fee Tax Service, Inc. will secure the required 433-F (IRS financial statement), verify the income and expenses and work out your settlement agreement. The IRS will require a closing settlement method for each case. A "closing settlement" is either an Installment Agreement (never agree to one without your debt being lowered to the smallest possible amount), Offer in Compromise or having you being given Currently not Collectible status.
4. Flat Fee Tax Service, Inc. will review with our clients how they want to settle their case. We will work diligently and smartly to get you the best agreement based on their current financial condition.
IRS Tax Settlement Agreements can be in different forms:
a. Hardship Settlements. Cases usually go into a 3 year suspended status because of an inability to pay. This is also called Currently not Collectible (currently non collectable). Your case will go into a hardship status because you do not have the income coming in to meet your current expenses. The IRS will use the National Standards Program to assess your hardship.
b. IRS Installment Agreement / Payment Plans - Your IRS Case can be closed with an agreed upon monthly installment payment (IRS payment plan) to the IRS. We will review the different programs the IRS uses for the lowest possible amount required based on your specific financial condition.
c. An IRS settlement through the Offer in Compromise program.
The IRS may accept an Offer in Compromise based on three grounds:
1. Doubt as to Collectability – Doubt exists that the taxpayer could ever pay the full amount of tax liability owed within the remainder of the statutory period for collection.
2. Doubt as to Liability – A legitimate doubt exists that the assessed tax liability is correct. Possible reasons to submit a doubt as to liability offer include:
(1) the examiner made a mistake interpreting the law,
(2) the examiner failed to consider the taxpayer’s evidence or
(3) the taxpayer has new evidence.
3. Effective Tax Administration/ Exceptional Circumstances – There is no doubt that the tax is correct and there is potential to collect the full amount of the tax owed, but an exceptional circumstance exists that would allow the IRS to consider an OIC. To be eligible for compromise on this basis, a taxpayer must demonstrate that the collection of the tax would create an economic hardship or would be unfair and inequitable.
|IRS Tax Relief Great News|
HAS MADE THE
OFFER in COMPROMISE PROGRAM
“I’ve made a whole set of changes to the Offer in Compromise (OIC) program since I’ve been here to try to increase the participation rate, increase the acceptance rate, because it’s good for the tax system,” Doug Shulman, the IRS Commissioner said.
“These changes to the Offer in Compromise program will help give taxpayers a fresh start,” said Doug Shulman, the IRS commissioner, in a conference call with reporters. These changes “are especially appropriate as the American people and small businesses are climbing out of the worst recession in a generation.”
"There are a variety of things, all aimed at increasing acceptance rates for an Offer in Compromise, making it a user-friendly thing to apply for,” Shulman said.
MORE GREAT NEWS
|IRS Tax relief great news|
YOU CAN AFFORD
IRS WAGE LEVY
SETTLE WITH THE IRS
Stop IRS Wage Levy & Settle with the IRS - If you owe the IRS between $10K and $100K; pay only $1990 for full tax service which includes IRS Levy/IRS Wage Garnishment removal, IRS Offer in Compromise.
10 Monthly Payments
WHY FLAT FEE TAX SERVICE, INC. FOR YOUR IRS SOLUTION:
- Experienced Tax Attorneys
- Always Available
- No Salespeople
- No Pressure
- Personal Service
FLAT FEE TAX SERVICE, INC. IRS TAX RELIEF FEES ARE:
I am Dave Rosa, the V. P. of Client Relations at Flat Fee Tax Service, Inc. I will be conducting your confidential consultation. It is my duty to you, as well as Flat Fee Tax Service, Inc., to provide you with an honest and straightforward evaluation of your IRS problem. If we cannot help you, we will tell you during our consultation. We will provide you with our best advice. If you choose Flat Fee Tax Service, Inc. to provide you with your IRS solution, you will be provided with service second to none.
FLAT FEE IRS TAX RELIEF - Christian Values
FLAT FEE IRS TAX RELIEF - Good People - Doing Great Work
FLAT FEE IRS TAX RELIEF - No Complaints
FLAT FEE IRS TAX RELIEF - Affordable Fees
FLAT FEE TAX SERVICE, INC.
IRS PROBLEM SOLVING HELP - LINE
1 - 8 0 0 - 5 8 9 -3 0 7 8
Like Us on Facebook: