WHAT TO DO ABOUT
UNFILED TAX RETURNS
Filing late tax returns, delinquent tax returns, unfiled tax returns can be remedied. Now.
Once you, the taxpayer, have failed to file one (1) tax return, it isn't surprising that you will soon have unfiled tax returns for a second (2nd) year, then a third (3rd), a fourth (4th) and so on.
Flat Fee Tax Service, Inc. has helped taxpayers who have gone as long as twenty (20) years with having failed to file their delinquent tax returns. Make no mistake about it, the IRS will catch up to you. When the IRS takes action against you for having unfiled tax returns, "it won't be pretty."
SUBSTITUTE FOR RETURNS
A Substitute for Return is not a tax return. A Substitute for Return, or SFR, is an assessment that creates a tax debt and allows the IRS to then seize your assets, levy (or garnish) your paycheck, your wages, your Social Security, your state of Federal tax returns or bank accounts.
DROP THE HAMMER
IF YOU HAVE
DELINQUENT TAX RETURNS
If you have delinquent tax returns, unfiled tax returns and haven't filed tax returns, you have waived your Rights as far as the IRS is concerned.
- Have the IRS file an SFR (Substitute for Return) against you. This will result in a tax assessment against you.
- Have given the IRS the Right and Authority to Levy your assets and file a Federal Tax Lien against you.
- Then have a tax assessment which will have penalties and interest for unfiled tax returns added. These penalties and interest on the penalties will be bury you financially.
- Be unable to enter into an IRS Installment Agreement. It will not matter if you "beg for mercy." It will not matter how destitute you become due to an IRS levy for unfiled tax returns.
- Be unable to settle with the IRS until you are Compliant.
YOU WILL BE POWERLESS
AGAINST THE IRS
THAT'S THE FACTS
Flat Fee Tax Service, Inc. has seen this played out, over the years, many times. Nearly all of our clients have initially called us due to an IRS Levy. Usually we receive an inquiry due to a taxpayer having their paycheck, wages, Social Security or Bank account being seized.
Nearly all of our clients, at Flat Fee Tax Service, Inc., have tax returns that have not been filed and now they find themselves in a very bad place. They have an IRS Wage Levy, limited funds and, seemingly, no where to turn. Fortunately for them, Flat Fee Tax Service, Inc. has many years of IRS experience and has had great success in having an IRS levy lifted / an IRS levy removed / an IRS levy released prior to having the necessary tax returns filed that will make our client compliant in the eyes of the IRS.
THE FLAT FEE TAX SERVICE, INC.
The Flat Fee Tax Service, Inc. process for your IRS tax return problems is methodical, diligent and thorough. It doesn't matter if you have your tax records or whether your tax records are lost. Our clients are provided an easy to follow "tax organizer" from which we will prepare your delinquent tax returns. All available tax records will be secured from our client and IRS transcripts will be requested for the unfiled tax years.
Your tax returns will be based on the "tax organizer", your records and the IRS transcripts. Flat Fee tax Service, Inc. will work to make sure that your tax returns are "audit proof" as much as possible.
Flat Fee Tax Service, Inc. will review your bank records, your monthly income and your expenses. From this information it will be determined whether your tax returns will get by IRS security.
THE FLAT FEE TAX SERVICE, INC. PROCESS:
- A year by year review of your income and expenses.
- The experienced IRS professionals at Flat Fee Tax Service, Inc. will review all records that you may have pertaining to the tax year(s) to be filed.
- Flat Fee Tax Service, Inc. will review all IRS information that has been received from 3rd party sources that has been reported to the IRS computer system over the past 7 years.
- If your records have been lost, Flat Fee Tax Service, Inc. will help you, our client, the taxpayer, reconstruct them.
- Flat Fee Tax Service, Inc. will prepare, based on our many years of experience, a "reconstructed" tax return that will be accepted and processed by the IRS.
- Flat Fee Tax Service, Inc. will review with our client all tax returns for accuracy prior to submission to the IRS.
NOW THAT YOUR TAX RETURNS
LET'S LOOK AT AN
IRS TAX SETTLEMENTS: An IRS settlement can come in many different forms.
- IRS Hardship Settlement - This is when a client is so financially distressed that he/she needs to be declared Currently not Collectible. Currently not Collectible cases are usually for a period of 18 to 36 months. The IRS will periodically check to see if your financial status has changed. If your allowable expenses continue to be less than you bring in, you will continue to be left alone by the IRS. A Federal Tax Lien will most likely be filed but if your financial condition is such, that tax lien will have little impact on you. The Statute of Limitations will continue and you may not end up paying anything toward your back tax debt.
- IRS Installment Agreement - This is a payment plan on your tax debt. An IRS Installment Agreement is more complicated than merely dividing up the amount you owe by the number of months you are given to pay your tax liability. Factors to be considered are: can your tax liability be reduced by having the penalties and interest eliminated due to "reasonable cause." A "reasonable cause" of your back tax debt could be many things such as a divorce, business failure, loss of income, medical conditions or bad tax advice. You only get 1 shot at a Penalty Abatement for "reasonable cause" so it needs to be done correctly. Have an experienced IRS tax professional prepare your Penalty Abatement. Can your tax debt be reduced by amending your tax returns? The experienced tax preparers at Flat Fee Tax Service, Inc. have helped many clients through the years reduce their tax liability because we have reviewed and amended past tax returns.
- IRS Offer in Compromise - If you are qualified and eligible for an IRS settlement through the Offer in Compromise program, you need to pursue this. The Offer in Compromise program is a complicated formula that allows a taxpayer to settle with the IRS. It is based mostly on your income, your assets and what is known as allowable expenses. The IRS has recently made the Offer in Compromise program easier to qualify for. This new IRS settlement is know as the Streamlined Offer in Compromise. The IRS has increased the income and tax debt owed by individuals who may be eligible and qualified for an Offer in Compromise. The IRS tax professionals at Flat Fee Tax Service, Inc. will be able to let you know if you are qualified for a Streamlined Offer in Compromise.
|IRS Tax Relief Consultations|
I am Dave Rosa, the V. P. of Client Relations at Flat Fee Tax Service, Inc. I will be conducting your free and confidential consultation. It is my duty to you, as well as Flat Fee Tax Service, Inc., to provide you with an honest, in-depth and straightforward evaluation of your IRS problem. It is my job to provide you with an action plan that will provide you with the IRS tax relief that you need at this time.
WHY FLAT FEE TAX SERVICE FOR YOUR UNFILED TAX RETURNS:
- Experienced IRS Tax Attorneys
- Experienced and Certified IRS Tax Preparers
FLAT FEE TAX SERVICE INC. FEES:
- More than Competitive
- Low Initial Retainer
- Low Monthly Fees
FLAT FEE IRS TAX SOLUTIONS - Christian Values
FLAT FEE IRS TAX SOLUTIONS - No Complaints
FLAT FEE IRS TAX SOLUTIONS - Affordable Fees
FLAT FEE IRS TAX SOLUTIONS - Great People - Doing Great Work
FLAT FEE TAX SERVICE, INC.
IRS SETTLEMENT HELP - LINE
1 - 8 0 0 - 5 8 9 - 3 0 7 8
Like us on Facebook