IRS WAGE GARNISHMENT
How To Stop an IRS Wage Garnishment
An IRS wage garnishment or IRS Levy will be a nightmare for you. For employees, the self employed and Social Security recipients, an IRS wage garnishment, or IRS Levy, will mean a huge cut in your paycheck, wages commissions or benefits and will create real financial pain. The IRS will leave you without enough money to pay your rent, your auto, your utilities and you will be left with barely enough to feed yourself and your family. There are some things you can do to have an IRS wage garnishment stopped, released and even avoid an IRS wage garnishment, and it starts by consulting, right now, with an experienced IRS Tax Attorney who has extensive experience with the Collection Division of the IRS..
What is an IRS Wage Garnishment / IRS Levy?
Have you ever been hit over the head by a giant hammer? Well, an IRS wage garnishment, or IRS Levy, is the giant hammer that the IRS will use to bring you to your knees. An IRS wage garnishment, or IRS Levy, is actually the method that the IRS (Internal Revenue Service) will use to get your complete and undivided attention as they pursue collection of your unpaid back tax debt. The IRS will levy (garnish) a certain amount from your weekly, bi-weekly, monthly salary or Social Security benefit in order to pay for your unpaid back tax debt plus penalties and interest. To seize your property or wages, the IRS must send out a series of Notices. The IRS will first send you notices of your past due tax liability and give you around 10 to 30 days to settle them, depending on the tax type and how much you owe.
If you fail to respond timely to their notice, the IRS will send a final notice.
|IRS final notice|
If fail to pay your past due tax liability to the IRS, following the receipt of this final notice, seizure of your paycheck, your wages, your commissions, your assets or Social Security benefit should be expected. After the IRS sends a Notice of Intent to Levy and Your Right to a Hearing (the IRS has various forms of a "Final Notice"), the IRS is free to move to a wage garnishment or levy. The IRS will seize and confiscate your paycheck, your wages, your commissions, your assets and your Social Security benefit.
The IRS is not required to do anything other than send their notices to your last known address. Whether you ever receive an IRS notice is your (the taxpayer) problem and concern.
IRS Wage Garnishment Amount
The amount of money the IRS will seize from your paycheck, your wages, your commissions or your Social Security is determined by computing the amount of tax owed,, the number of claimants, and other important formulas significant in your tax obligations. Generally speaking, however, the IRS usually confiscate as much as 70 percent from your monthly salary. So if you have a salary of $3,000, expect to lose more than half of it to the tax agency. Your salary is continuously slashed, seized or confiscated until your past due tax liability is completely settled.
A Manual Levy
The IRS can actually seize and confiscate 100% of your paycheck, your wages, your commissions or your Social Security benefit through a Manual Levy. A Manual Levy can be added to the normal levy by order of the Revenue Officer assigned to your case. You can read more about a Manual Levy by going to our Website at:
How to Handle an IRS Wage Garnishment / IRS Levy
Having an IRS Levy released and getting out of an IRS wage garnishment is not an easy process. In fact, you won't be able to do it on your own unless you pay their demanded full tax amount. The goal of the IRS is to get you back on the right track when it comes to paying taxes, and to remind you to pay your taxes timely to avoid penalties in the future. Of course, the effects are devastating on your finances and once you've encountered this problem, you need an experienced tax relief professional to help you get the best terms possible.
Dealing with the IRS
It isn't recommended that you negotiate with the IRS on your own. The IRS is the world's most powerful collection agency. The IRS is not your friend or buddy. You do not know the Tax Code and you do not know what your Rights are. The IRS is not going to share this information with you. Dealing with the IRS and discussing your options for an immediate release of your IRS wage garnishment or IRS Levy, will require an experienced tax relief professional who has extensive experience with the Collection Division of the IRS. You need an experienced Tax Attorney to help you deal with the IRS and to negotiate the best possible terms for you. Each individual taxpayer is different. It's your paycheck, your wages, your Social Security, your commissions, your money. Do you want to go it alone and harm yourself or do you want to be sure that your interests are protected? It's your choice.
You can have an experienced tax professional help you stop the IRS wage garnishment altogether. The latter means negotiating for a more comfortable payment plan to pay off your tax debt. Before you agree to an Installment Agreement with the IRS, Flat Fee Tax Service, Inc. will look at every possible way to lower your tax liability. In some cases, your tax representative can also request to settle your tax debt with an offer in compromise. This means that you have to look for an experienced Tax Attorney to discuss your options. Flat Fee Tax Service, Inc. will have your IRS wage garnishment (IRS Levy) stopped in 1 Day / 24 Hours and start the process of settling with the IRS.
- Pay your Tax Liability in full. If you could do this, you wouldn't be in this "pickle" now. So that really isn't an option.
- Amend your tax returns. We have found at Flat fee Tax Service, Inc. that many of our clients have had very poor service from the tax preparers that they have used previously. Our clients may have prepared their own returns and missed many legitimate deductions that they were entitled to. Flat Fee Tax Service, Inc. will review your tax returns thoroughly.
- File all unfiled, delinquent tax returns and lower your tax liability. Flat Fee Tax Service, Inc. has had great success in reducing our clients back tax debt by bringing them into IRS Compliance.
- Penalty Abatement. Did you have "reasonable cause" for your tax liability? Did you have medical issues. Were you going through a divorce. Have substance abuse issues? Did you receive poor tax advice? Did you have a loss of income? There are many "reasonable cause" situations that can result in the waiving of the penaties and interest that have been added to you your tax liability.
- Settle with the IRS. The Offer in Compromise has been expanded to allow many more taxpayers who have been struggling financially to settle their tax liability. The Offer in Compromise program is not for everyone, but, if you are qualified and eligible to settle with the IRS, you are silly not pursue an Offer in Compromise.
- Currently not Collectible. If you cannot pay the IRS, you may be declared Currently not Collectible. That means while you are Currently not Collectible, the IRS will leave you alone.
FLAT FEE TAX SERVICE, INC.
WILL HAVE YOUR
IRS WAGE LEVY
STOPPED and RELEASED
1 DAY / 24 HOURS
|IRS Tax Relief Consultations|
I am Dave Rosa, the V.P. of Client Relations at Flat Fee Tax Service, Inc. I will be conducting your confidential consultation. It is my duty and responsibility to you, as well as Flat Fee tax Service, Inc., to provide you with an honest and straightforward evaluation of your IRS problem. When you call us at Flat Fee Tax Service, Inc., we will look at the circumstances that led up to your IRS problem. We need to know what collection actions the IRS is taking against you. Do you have unfiled / delinquent tax returns? After gathering this necessary information, we will give you an action plan that will resolve your IRS back tax debt.
WHY FLAT FEE TAX SERVICE, INC. TO STOP AN IRS WAGE LEVY:
- Our Christian Values Guide Us
- Experienced IRS Tax Attorneys
- IRS Wage Levy Stopped in 1 Day / 24 Hours
- No Salespeople
FLAT FEE TAX SERVICE, INC. FEES ARE:
- Clearly Posted on our Website
- Low Monthly Fees
- No Credit Checks
FLAT FEE IRS TAX RESOLUTION - Christian Values
FLAT FEE IRS TAX RESOLUTION - Affordable Fees
FLAT FEE IRS TAX RESOLUTION - Good People
FLAT FEE IRS TAX RESOLUTION - Doing Great Work
FLAT FEE IRS TAX RESOLUTION - Results
FLAT FEE TAX SERVICE, INC.
IRS WAGE LEVY RELEASE HELP - LINE
1 - 8 0 0 - 5 8 9 - 3 0 7 8
Like us on Facebook: