FLAT FEE TAX SERVICE, INC.
WILL HAVE YOUR
IRS WAGE LEVY
AND HAVE THE
IRS FORM 668-D
FAXED TO YOUR EMPLOYER
1 DAY / 24 HOURS
You cannot get better IRS Tax Resolution service than that. Flat Fee Tax Service, Inc. specializes in several areas:
- Stopping an IRS Wage Levy in 1 Day / 24 Hours. When you become our client, Flat Fee Tax Service, Inc. will need the name of your employer, the name of the person in payroll/human resources that is handling your IRS wage levy as well as his/her phone and fax number. After our IRS Tax Attorneys have stopped your IRS wage levy, the IRS will fax a 668-D Form which is the Release of Levy which will free your paycheck from seizure.
- Reducing your IRS back tax debt through amending your tax returns. Flat Fee Tax Service, Inc. will review your past tax returns for errors and missed deductions.
- Innocent Spouse protection. If your estranged, divorced spouse played "fast and loose" with your tax returns and you were unaware of his/her misdeeds, you may be eligible for protection through the IRS Innocent Spouse program.
- IRS settlement through the Offer in Compromise program. Not everyone is eligible, however, the IRS has recently expanded the Offer in Compromise program to include more taxpayers. During our consultation with you, Flat Fee Tax Service, Inc. will determine if you are eligible and qualified for an IRS settlement through the Offer in Compromise program.
- Currently not Collectible. If you do not have the ability to pay the IRS anything toward your back tax debt, you may be declared Currently not Collectible. Like the Offer in Compromise program, being declared Currently not Collectible is based, mainly, on your income, your assets and what the IRS refers to as your "allowable expenses. With an Offer in Compromise, you will be making small payments on a settled amount, as opposed to making no payments while you are Currently not Collectible. The IRS will usually review your case every 18 to 24 months. The Statute of Limitations will continue to run during your time as Currently not Collectible.
- IRS Installment Agreement. We listed this last because why would anyone agree to an IRS Payment Plan before it is determined exactly how much your back tax debt really is. At Flat Fee Tax Service, Inc., we do not "put the cart before the horse." Let's find out if your IRS back tax debt can be reduced or eliminated by any of the above methods before we have you agreeing to an IRS Installment Agreement.
Nearly all of our clients at Flat Fee Tax Service, Inc. have either been referred by our former and current clients or are taxpayers that have or are facing an IRS wage levy.
THIS IS DIRECT FROM THE INTERNAL REVENUE CODE
Section 6331(a) of the Internal Revenue Code authorizes the Secretary of the Treasury to collect tax by levy. A levy is served on Form 668-A, Notice of Levy, or Form 668-W, Notice of Levy on Wages, Salary, and Other Income. Section 6331(d) requires the Secretary to provide notice of the intent to levy before collecting by levy as provided in section 6331(a). The notice must contain certain information (specified in section 6331(d)(4)), but there is no requirement that it be signed. 1 Section 6330(a)(1) provides no levy may be made unless the Secretary has given notification of the right to a Collection Due Process (CDP) hearing. The CDP notice must contain information (specified in section 6330(a)(3)), but there is no requirement that it be signed. In practice, the section 6331(d) and the section 6330(a)(1) notification is given for cases assigned to a Revenue Officer by Letter 1058, Final Notice, Notice of Intent to Levy and Notice of Your Right to a Hearing. Section 6343(a)(1) provides that the Secretary shall release the levy in certain specified circumstances and shall promptly notify the person upon whom such levy was made that such levy has been released. There is no requirement that the notice be signed. The notification is provided on Form 668-D, Release of Levy/Release of Property from Levy, to release a levy.
GET IRS WAGE LEVY RELIEF
|IRS Tax Relief|
You can save your paycheck, your wages, your Social Security or your Social Security Disability from IRS seizure. You do not have to suffer but you must be pro-active.
|IRS Tax Relief Consultations|
I am Dave Rosa, the V. P. of Client Relations at Flat Fee Tax Service, Inc. I will be conducting you free and confidential consultation. It is my responsibility to you, as well as Flat Fee Tax Service, Inc., to provide you with an honest and straightforward evaluation of your IRS problem. During our consultation, we will give you an action plan to resolve your IRS problem. Our Christian values constantly guide us through our work.
WHY USE FLAT FEE TAX SERVICE, INC. TO RESOLVE YOUR IRS PROBLEMS:
- Christian Values
- Experienced IRS Tax Attorneys
- No Complaints
FLAT FEE TAX SERVICE, INC. FEES ARE:
- POSTED ON OUR WEBSITE
- EASY PAYMENTS
FLAT FEE IRS TAX HELP - Christian Values
FLAT FEE IRS TAX RELIEF - Good People
FLAT FEE IRS TAX RELIEF - Great Work
FLAT FEE IRS TAX RELIEF - Affordable Fees
FLAT FEE IRS TAX RELIEF - No Complaints
FLAT FEE TAX SERVICE, INC.
IRS TAX RESOLUTION HELP - LINE
1 - 8 0 0 - 5 8 9 - 3 0 7 8
Like us on Facebook: