DO YOU NEED A
RELEASE OF AN
IRS WAGE GARNISHMENT
If you need an IRS Wage Levy stopped and released now, that means today, contact, Flat Fee Tax Service, Inc. (1-800-589-3078) and keep your full paycheck on your next payday. Flat Fee Tax Service, Inc. provides you with complete Flat Fee Tax Relief at affordable fees that can be paid over a 9 month period of time (see below for details).
If you, the taxpayer, has unpaid tax liabilities, you can sure that the IRS will find you, as well as your employer, and execute an IRS Wage Garnishment that will cripple you financially. That is a fact.
The IRS can and will apply / execute and IRS Garnishment of Wages on your source(s) of income that include but not limited to the following:
- Fees due you from any source
- Commissions due you
- Bonuses due you
- Weekly, bi-weekly or monthly wages
- Social Security benefits
- Social Security Disability Benefits (SSDI)
- Payments from your Vendors if you are some sort of contractor.
An IRS Garnishment on your income is continuous which means that once it is in force, it will not end until either your back tax debt is completely paid in full, you enter into some sort of Installment Agreement, file an Offer in Compromise or you have it released through the efforts an an experienced tax Attorney who has had years of experience stopping and releasing IRS Wage Levies.
There isn't much that the IRS cannot take from you. The IRS can obviously seize your paycheck and can also take from you the following:
- Bank Accounts
The IRS can take nearly everything. The exceptions are the following:
- School clothes and books.
- The IRS will not take furniture, personal effects or provisions up to a certain amount. This means that if you have expensive "stuff", the IRS will take it and auction it off.
- The IRS cannot take your unemployment payments.
- The IRS will take your work tools or books related to your business. However, the IRS could station a Revenue Officer at your business and he/she could seize any money that is taken at your cash register. The IRS can also seize the checks that you receive by mail.
- The IRS cannot seize certain annuities or pensions. The IRS could demand that you cash them out and would expect to be paid half of their value because cashing them out would of course create a tax liability.
- The IRS cannot take your workers compensation payments.
- The IRS cannot seize the child support payments that you receive. Alimony is a different story.
I am Dave Rosa, the V.P. of Client Relations at Flat Fee Tax Service, Inc. I will be conducting your free and confidential consultation. If you are being Levied by the IRS, the Flat Fee Tax Relief team will have your IRS Garnishment of your Wages stopped and released in 1 day. Flat Fee Tax Service, Inc. has been and continues to be the nationwide tax relief leader in providing value and service to those taxpayers that are being injured by the IRS. The Flat Fee Tax relief team has never failed to have an IRS Levy on someones wages stopped and released. Never.
Once your IRS Garnishment of your Wages has been released, we need to look at resolving your entire back tax debt. The following tax resolution tactics will be looked at thoroughly and a game plan that fits your particular circumtances will be implemented:
- Filing all of your delinquent tax returns. By doing so, the Flat Fee Tax Relief team can dramatically reduce the assessed tax debt that the IRS is chasing you for.
- Amend your previous tax returns. Many tax preparers miss deductions that taxpayers are legitimate claim.
- if you are on a fixed income such as Social Security, Social Security Disability (SSDI) or are an hourly employee, you may be declared to be Currently not Collectible. This means that all collection activity by the IRS will cease. The IRS will leave you alone for a period of time (ussually 18 to 24 months) and he IRS will periodically review your finances. If nothing has changed, you will continue to be Currently not Collectible and the Statute of Limitations will continue to run out on your back tax debt. It is quite conceivable that you will never pay any of the back tax debt that you have incurred.
- You can settle with the IRS for less through the Offer in Compromise program. The IRS expanded the Offer in Compromise program in February of this year (2011) and now includes those taxpayers who earn $100,000 per year. This is called a Streamlined Offer in Compromise. Not everyone is eligible and qualified for an Offer in Compromise but if you are eligible for an IRS settlement, you should take advantage of this opportunity to rid yourself of your back tax debt.
NO TAX RELIEF FIRM CAN BEAT
FLAT FEE TAX RELIEF TEAM
FLAT FEE TAX SERVICE, INC.
VALUE AND SERVICE
WHY FLAT FEE TAX SERVICE, INC. FOR YOUR TAX RELIEF:
- Guided by our Christian Values
- No Complaints
- IRS Garnishment on your Wages stopped and Released in 1 Day
- Experienced IRS Tax Attorneys
FLAT FEE TAX SERVICE, INC FEES:
- Fixed and Flat
- Affordable IRS Tax Relief Fees
- Fair and Reasonable
- Fees Payable in Monthly Installments ($290 initial retainer and 10 monthly payments of $170 for a total of $1990 for complete IRS Tax Relief).
THE FLAT FEE TAX RELIEF TEAM - Christian Values
THE FLAT FEE TAX RELIEF TEAM - No Complaints
THE FLAT FEE TAX RELIEF TEAM - Results
THE FLAT FEE TAX RELIEF TEAM - Value
THE FLAT FEE TAX SERVICE, INC.
IRS TAX RELIEF HELPLINE
1 - 8 0 0 - 5 8 9 - 3 0 7 8
Like us on Facebook: