HOW TO STOP AN IRS TAX LEVY
1 DAY / 24 HOURS
Preventing a Federal Tax Levy:
If you have received "Notice of Intent to Levy" or a "Notice to Levy" from the IRS, you need to act immediately before the IRS starts seizing your assets. You assets may include any of the following: your paycheck, your wages, your commission check, your Social Security, your Social Security Disability (SSDI), your bank account(s) and even your automobile.
You prevent a Federal Tax Levy by contacting Flat Fee Tax Service.
When Will the IRS Impose a Tax Levy:
It really shouldn't come as a shock to you if the IRS imposes a Tax Levy on you. You know that you have a back tax debt. The IRS has been sending you numerous notices and demands for payment. So, when you receive a notice from your employer or your bank that you are going to be "short of money," you shouldn't be surprised.
The IRS Only Needs to do These 3 Things Before They Levy You:
- The IRS has assessed you a tax liability and sent you a notice and demand for payment. The IRS only has an obligation to send you a notice. The IRS is not obligated to make sure that you received notice.
- You refused or neglected to pay the tax liability that has been assessed to you. In other words, you have a back tax debt.
- The IRS sent to you a "Notice of Intent to Levy and Your Right to a Hearing" at least 30 days prior to the Tax Levy. Once again, the IRS is only obligated to send you a notice. The IRS is not obligated to make sure that you received it. Also, the Notice to Levy only needs to be sent once. So a "Notice of Intent to Levy" could have been sent to you years ago and it is still good.
The IRS can send a notice to your last known address and they are covered. The IRS could deliver the notice in person but this is rear. The IRS knows that they will receive a certain amount of responses from a Levy Notice. The problem with responding is this: you don't know what your correct back tax debt is. You will be taking the IRS' word for the amount. Your tax returns could be amended. You could be declared to be Currently not Collectible. You could settle with the IRS for less through an Offer in Compromise.
The Effects of a Tax Levy by the IRS:
The IRS will send out an order to levy to every entity that the IRS believes is paying you money. In the order to levy, the IRS will demand that the entity that is paying you send the IRS your money instead. These 3rd parties (employers, clients, banks, etc.) will honor the IRS demand because if they do not honor the levy demand, these entities will be responsible for your back tax debt.
AN IRS TAX LEVY
is like getting
hit in the head
Below are 3 Types of Tax Levy Used by the IRS:
- IRS Wage Garnishment - Many people are familiar with the term "wage garnishment." The correct term used by the IRS is Levy. For our purposes they are interchangeable. An IRS Wage Garnishment is the most common form of tax levy used by the IRS. A garnishment can be handled entirely by computer. The Automated Collection System (ACS) simply matches your Social Security number with any information provided by your employer (W-2, 1099, etc.) and then your employer is notified that they must withhold a certain percentage of your pay. The IRS will leave you with barely enough money to feed yourself.
- Bank Levy - With this form of Tax Levy, the IRS will send an order to Levy to your bank or brokerage. The Tax Levy will require that your bank or brokerage hold your funds/money for 21 days from the date of the Levy. The 21 day period includes Saturday, Sunday and holidays. This doesn't give you a lot of time to get your money back. If you have unfiled tax returns you can forget about any money returned to you as you have no Rights due to being non-compliant.
- Property Seizure - This method of Tax Levy is the last resort used by the IRS. The IRS typically uses this method of collection for uncooperative taxpayers. Uncooperative taxpayers could also be called "tax protesters." If you have sent any "letters" to the IRS claiming that the Income Tax Code is unconstitutional, you shouldn't expect a great deal of co-operation from the IRS. Property that can and will be seized by the IRS include the following: house, car, boat, paintings, coins, gold, stamp collections, etc. In other words, property can be anything that the IRS can seize and sell to satisfy the tax liability assessed to you.
FLAT FEE TAX SERVICE, INC.
STOP and HAVE RELEASED
IRS TAX LEVY
1 DAY / 24 HOURS
Ways to Stop AN IRS, Tax Levy:
There are many ways to stop a Tax Levy and have the Levy released. We, at Flat Fee Tax Service, Inc., do not expect you to know them all. The method to stop your Tax Levy is made according to your individual set of circumstances. You need to know this, the Inspector General has determined that the IRS makes errors in 34% of the cases that go to appeal. Errors include Tax Levies issued as well as Statute of Limitations errors. The IRS will not be making errors that favor you.
If you are struggling financially, you have options and Rights. Exercise them.
As you know by now, if you do not pay the IRS the tax assessed to you, the IRS can and will seize your assets. Below are some methods to stop a Tax Levy and have the Levy released.
- Pay the IRS in Full - This is so obvious that it doesn't require a lot of thought. If you have the money to pay the IRS and do not, then shame on you and you deserve the full wrath of the IRS. If you do not have the funds to pay the IRS off in full, the IRS will encourage you to borrow the money from friends and family. The IRS will expect you to use a credit card to pay them. The IRS will expect you to borrow against or sell off some assets and apply that money to your back tax debt. if you do not have the wherewithal to pay your tax liability in full, you have other options.
- Currently not Collectible - If you do not have any money left over after every expense allowed by the IRS has been accounted for, you may be declared to be Currently not Collectible. This means that the IRS will leave you alone and cease collection activity. The IRS will leave you alone for approximately 18 to 24 months. At the end of that time, the IRS will ask you once again to state your income and assets. If nothing has changed, you continue to enjoy being declared Currently not Collectible and the Statute of Limitations continues to run out on your back tax debt. The IRS will file a Federal Tax Lien. If you do not have any real property, then what does it matter. If you are an hourly wage earner or on a fixed income such as Social Security, you may very well be declared to Currently not Collectible.
- Offer in Compromise - This is an IRS settlement method that allows a taxpayer to settle their assessed tax liability for less. An Offer in Compromise is not for everyone. you must be qualified and eligible. The IRS has a complicated formula to determine if a taxpayer can settle their back tax debt for less. The good news is this: the IRS has expanded the Offer in Compromise settlement program to include more taxpayers than ever before.
- Innocent Spouse Relief - This is a very rare form of IRS tax relief. It applies to so few individuals that you may have a better chance of seeing "Bigfoot" than having a successful filing for Innocent Spouse Relief. We, at Flat Fee Tax Service, Inc., recommend that you look at amending your tax returns, being declared to Currently not Collectible or settling for less through the Offer in Compromise program rather than using the Innocent Spouse route.
- Installment Agreement - Now anyone, and we mean anyone, can accept what the IRS dictates to them. Anyone can agree to pay the IRS the amount that has been assessed in monthly installments. But, before you agree to anything, you need to find out if your assessed back tax debt is correct. Can you reduce the amount that the IRS is demanding by amending your tax returns? Can the penalties be eliminated through a Penalty Abatement? Are you Currently not Collectible? Can you settle your tax liability for less through an Offer in Compromise? You need to have these questions answered before you agree to do anything.
How to Request an Appeal of a Tax Levy:
If you do not agree with the Levy to Levy, then it becomes very important to file a request for a Collection Due Process hearing with the Office of Appeals by filing a request for a Collection Due Process hearing with the IRS office on your notice. Now, you could work out some sort of solution to your tax problem with the collection division of the IRS over the phone. As we wrote above, anyone can agree to a really bad deal. It doesn't take much skill or knowledge to find yourself in a very bad installment agreement. It is always a good idea to appeal the notice. This will stop the IRS collection action against you and allow you and your tax relief team the time needed to resolve your IRS problem.
You have Rights and options that are available to you. Take advantage of them. The IRS, after all, will take every advantage that they can to collect a back tax debt.
|IRS TAX RELIEF CONSULTATIONS|
I am Dave Rosa, the V.P. of Client Relations at Flat Fee Tax Service, Inc. I will be conducting your free and confidential consultation. it is my duty to you, as well as to Flat Fee Tax Service, Inc., to provide you with an honest and straightforward evaluation of your IRS problem. We can determine during the evaluation if you are eligible and qualified to settle with the IRS for less. During our time conversing, we will know if you can be declared to be Currently not Collectible. During our evaluation, we will know if we can get your IRS Wage Levy stopped and released in 1 day.
Our IRS Tax Attorneys have never failed to have a Tax Levy stopped and released. NEVER!
WHY CHOOSE FLAT FEE TAX SERVICE, INC. TO STOP AN IRS TAX LEVY:
- Guided by Our Christian Values
- IRS Wage Levy Stopped and Released in 1 Day / 24 Hours
- No Complaints
- Experienced IRS Tax Attorneys
- Credible and Reliable
FLAT FEE TAX SERVICE, INC. FEES:
- Flat and Fixed
- Low, Fair and Reasonable
- Low Initial Retainer
- Monthly Fees that fit Your Budget
FLAT FEE IRS TAX LEVY TEAM - Christian Values
FLAT FEE IRS TAX LEVY TEAM - No Complaints
FLAT FEE IRS TAX LEVY TEAM - Results
FLAT FEE TAX SERVICE, INC.
IRS TAX LEVY RELEASE HELPLINE
1 - 8 0 0 - 5 8 9 - 3 0 7 8
Like us on Facebook: