STOP WAGE LEVY
Stop and Protect Against IRS Wage Garnishment - Release a Wage Levy Today:
Once the IRS sends a Notice of Intent to Levy, you will have 30 days before the Levy will legally take effect. A Wage Levy is the easiest and most logical collection tactic that the IRS can employ. It is easy because the IRS computers do the work for them. The computer, known as the Automated Collection System (ACS), simply matches up your data (Social Security number, W-2 info or 1099 info, etc.) and voila, the IRS has you. The IRS is only required to send out the Notice of Intent to Levy. The IRS is not required to make sure that you received it. The Notice of Intent to Levy could have been for any assessed tax debt for any tax year that you may owe. The Notice of Intent to Levy needs to be sent only once to be effective.
At the end of the 30 day period, the IRS will contact your employer, the people you do business with, the Social Security Administration or your bank(s) and the the IRS will order them to garnish (levy your wages, etc.) your wages in order to pay the tax liability that the IRS claims that you owe. A wage garnishment (wage levy) is continuous which means that it will stay in effect until the assessed tax debt, as well as penalties and interest, is paid in full or stopped (released).
YOU HAVE RIGHTS
YOU HAVE OPTIONS
Once the IRS executes a Wage Garnishment (Levy), the IRS can close your case. Think about it, the IRS collects the back tax debt that they believe to be the correct amount and they don't have to put any more manpower toward collecting your tax liability. Case Closed.
The IRS Tax Attorneys at Flat Fee Tax Service, Inc. want your file to be open because we know what your Rights are and our experienced IRS Tax Relief Team knows that the amount that the IRS claims that you owe can most likely be reduced (sometimes very dramatically).
Now, many tax resolution firms will tell you that, before the IRS will stop and release a Wage Garnishment, your delinquent tax returns must be filed. These tax resolution firms will claim that you must be compliant before an IRS Wage Levy will be released. Well, we at Flat Fee Tax Service, Inc. are telling you otherwise. Our IRS Tax Relief Team have had great success at stopping an IRS Wage Levy prior to getting a client compliant. Our IRS Tax Attorneys will, indeed, promise the IRS that you will have all of your delinquent tax returns prepared and filed in a certain period of time. We expect your tax returns to be prepared and filed in the time frame that we have negotiated for you. Our job, focus, goal and task at Flat Fee tax Service, Inc. is to reduce your tax liability as much as possible and resolve your IRS problem "once and for all."
This is our recommendation to you:
ZIP YOU LIP SHUT
The IRS is the world's largest and most powerful collection agency in the world. The agents and Revenue Officers at the IRS are trained at intimidation and gathering information. On any given day of the week, there are 20 MILLION taxpayers who have an IRS problem. The IRS has "heard it all." You will not outsmart, out slick or intimidate the IRS. You will inevitably say the wrong thing and disclose information that you shouldn't disclose. Make no mistake about it, the IRS will pounce on any information that will lead to collecting more money. What does work is knowing how the collection division of the IRS works and what your Rights are. Only an IRS Tax Professional with many years of experience handling cases like yours will have the knowledge and expertise to get you "out of this pickle."
Ways to Stop a Wage Garnishment / Release a Wage Levy:
- Pay the IRS Off in Full - Paying off the IRS in full will stop a Wage Garnishment. That shouldn't be earth shaking news. More than likely, you do not have the ability to pay the assessed back tax debt off in full. Now, if you had the money to pay in full your IRS tax liability and didn't, then you need some education on money management. The IRS has been charging you some serious money in terms of penalties and interest.
- File an Offer in Compromise - In the "Notice of Intent to Levy" the IRS mentions that you can pay your tax liability off in full or you can make an "alternative arrangement." An "alternative arrangement" could be getting yourself into an Installment Agreement (more on that below), being declared to be Currently not Collectible (more on this below) or settling with the IRS for less through the Offer in Compromise program. An Offer in Compromise allows a financially struggling taxpayer to settle their back debt for less than the assessed tax liability. Not everyone is eligible and qualified for an Offer in Compromise but know this: the IRS in February 2010 expanded the amount of taxpayers that are eligible. You can now earn $100,000 per year and be eligible. This is due to the realization that taxpayers are suffering during this economic downturn and that many taxpayers need real tax relief and a fresh start. The filing of an IRS settlement through the Offer in Compromise is complicated and filled with pitfalls. If you are serious about getting out of tax debt then you seriously need an experienced IRS Tax Attorney to handle your your Offer in Compromise.
- Enter into an IRS Payment Plan / Installment Agreement - You have a back tax debt, you call the IRS and enter into an IRS payment plan. Just like that, the IRS has closed your case. How easy was that? Pretty darn easy, wasn't it. Well, we are here to tell you that anyone can enter into a very bad Installment Agreement with the IRS. IT doesn't take any skill or know how to put yourself into the "frying pan." The IRS will continue to charge you penalties and interest. Your assessed tax debt will double in a little more than 3 years. Have you ever heard the expression "shoveling against the tide?" That's what you will be doing. Before you enter into any Installment Agreement, you need to know if your tax returns can be amended to lower your tax debt. You need to know if the penalties and interest can be eliminated through a Penalty Abatement. You need to know if you are Currently not Collectible and if you are, you won't have to make any payments whatsoever. Or, you could be qualified and eligible to settle with the IRS by filing an Offer in Compromise.
- Being Declared Currently not Collectible - If you are an hourly worker, on Social Security or Social Security Disability (SSDI) you may be declared to be Currently not Collectible. That means that the IRS will leave you alone and stop all collection activity against you for a period of time. This period of time has been 18 to 24 months but it could be less. At the end of this time frame, the IRS will check in with you regarding your finances. If nothing has changed, you continue to be Currently not Collectible. The IRS will file a Federal Tax Lien. We say, "so what." If you don't have the wherewithal to pay your delinquent tax debt, who cares about a Federal Tax Lien. The Statute of Limitations will continue to run out which means that you may never pay any of the back tax debt assessed to you.
Ways to Negate a Wage Garnishment / IRS Wage Levy:
- Prove to the IRS that the Wage Garnishment causes a Financial Hardship - If it can be proven to the IRS that the Wage Levy is causing a financial hardship, the IRS will stop the Levy against you "temporarily." The assessed amount of back tax debt will still be owed but all collection activity will cease for a period of time. We discussed being Currently not Collectible above. The IRS will not collect from you if your "allowable expenses" exceeds your monthly income. Now, what the IRS considers your necessary "allowable expenses" and what you consider to be necessary could be dramatically different. That is why you really should have an experienced IRS Tax Attorney handle all negotiations with the IRS. The IRS is not a "charitable organization" or a "consumer advocate." The IRS is a collection agency and a powerful one at that. The job of the IRS is to collect as much money as possible and if they can play "fast and loose" with the rules, they will. The IRS uses a very complicated formula to determine a taxpayers ability to pay back their tax liability. The IRS is not going to tell you what it is.
- Change or Quit Your Job - We do not recommend this. Economic times are tough and good jobs (jobs in general) are hard to find and in short supply. Hang on to yours. If you you quit your job, it will be a very short period of time before the IRS finds your new employer and you will be back in the same predicament, except more penalties and interest will have been added to your assessed back tax debt. The IRS Tax Relief Team at Flat Fee Tax Service, Inc. recommends that you deal with your IRS problem today. Don't wait any further for what will be inevitable.
- You Could File Bankruptcy - We are not Bankruptcy Attorneys and will not be giving you any advice, one way or another, on filing Bankruptcy. What we can say is this, yes, a Bankruptcy filing will stop an IRS Wage Levy temporarily and your tax debt may not be wiped out.
IF YOU HAVE A IRS WAGE GARNISHMENT
If you are suffering with an IRS Wage Levy and your employer has a garnishment from the IRS which is taking your money, you need to act fast and be decisive.
FLAT FEE TAX SERVICE, INC.
YOUR IRS WAGE LEVY RELEASED
IN 1 DAY / 24 HOURS
That is a fact. The experienced IRS Tax Attorneys at Flat Fee Tax Service, Inc. have never failed to have an IRS Wage Levy stopped and released. That is a record that we are extremely proud of. No one can be beat our experience and expertise at having an IRS Wage Garnishment released.
STOPPING AN IRS GARNISHMENT
IS A PRIORITY
STOP AN IRS LEVY & SETTLE WITH THE IRS
FOR 1 LOW FEE
|IRS TAX RELIEF CONSULTATIONS|
I am Dave Rosa, the V.P. of Client Relations at Flat Fee Tax Service, Inc. I will be conducting your free and confidential consultation. During our evaluation of your IRS problem, we will need the following information: What is Your Income? Are You Married? If so, What is Your Spouses Income? Do You have an Auto Payments? How Much? Do You Contribute to Your Health Care / Insurance? Do You have Child Support? How Much is Your Rent? Mortgage? If you Have a Mortgage, Do You Have an Equity? How Much are Your utility Payments? Do You have Dependent Children? Have Any Secured Loans?
These are some of the questions that I will ask you. During our evaluation of your IRS problem, we will have an action plan for that will resolve your back tax debt once and for all. If you choose us, at Flat Fee Tax Service, Inc., to handle your IRS problem, you will be in good hands.
WHY FLAT FEE TAX SERVICE, INC. TO STOP IRS LEVY AND SETTLE WITH THE IRS:
- Guided by Our Christian Values
- IRS Wage Levy Stopped and Released in 1 Day
- No Complaints
- Experienced IRS Tax Attorneys
- Credibility and Reliability
- Get Results
FLAT FEE TAX SERVICE, INC. FEES:
- Flat and Fixed
- Low, Fair and Reasonable
- Low Initial Retainer
- Monthly Fees That Will fit Your Budget
CAN YOU AFFORD:
- An Initial Retainer of $290.00
- Monthly Fees of $170.00 for 10 Months
- Total Fees For Complete IRS Service $1990.00
IF YOU CAN, YOU CAN AFFORD TO HIRE FLAT FEE TAX SERVICE, INC.
THE FLAT FEE IRS TAX SOLUTION TEAM - Christian Values
THE FLAT FEE IRS TAX SOLUTION TEAM - No Complaints
THE FLAT FEE IRS TAX SOLUTION TEAM - Gets Results
THE FLAT FEE TAX SERVICE, INC.
IRS LEVY & SETTLEMENT HELP - LINE:
1 - 8 0 0 - 5 8 9 - 3 0 7 8
Like us on Facebook: