IRS LEVY of WAGES
STOPPED and RELEASED
1 DAY / 24 HOURS
No One Does a Levy Release Better - than the Flat Fee Tax Relief Team at Flat Fee Tax Service, Inc. Our experienced IRS Tax Attorneys have never failed to have an IRS Levy on Wages stopped and released. Never. In fact, 99.9% of the time, the Flat Fee Tax Relief Team will have your IRS Levy on your Wages removed in a matter of hours.
What is an IRS Levy on Wages and What Can You Do:
The IRS can execute an IRS Levy on your Wages or Bank Account at anytime after the IRS sends you a Notice of Intent to Levy and Your Right to a Hearing. Now, that notices only needs to be sent once. Also, the IRS is only obligated to send it. The IRS is not responsible for you receiving the Notice to Levy. The Notice of Intent to Levy can be sent to any address that the IRS has for you, no matter how old it is. The Notice of Intent to Levy may have been sent to you years ago.
An IRS Levy on your Wages is continuous which means that the IRS will keep taking money from your paycheck until your back tax debt is:
- Paid in full, or,
- You have the Flat Fee Tax Relief Team stop the IRS Levy and then proceed to either have you declared to be Currently not Collectible, we proceed to have your back tax debt settled for less through the Offer in Compromise program, or, negotiate an Installment Agreement after Flat Fee Tax Service, Inc. has reduced your tax liability as much as possible.
The Difference Between an IRS Levy and an IRS Lien:
An IRS Levy is an actual seizure of your property by the IRS while a Federal Tax Lien is filed with your County Recorders Office and tells the world that the IRS has first "dibs" on your stuff." That means that that you cannot sell a home, RV or anything else with the IRS being 1st in line. A Federal Tax Lien will be on your credit report for 10 years. This will affect your ability to get credit and may affect your ability to rent an apartment or home. A Federal Tax Lien may also hinder your ability to purchase an auto. Some used car dealers may still get your financed but your finance charges will probably be very high.
What the IRS Can and Cannot Take with a Levy:
- The IRS will not take your school clothes or school books.
- The IRS cannot take your fuel, furniture, provisions or personal effects up to a certain amount. If you very expensive "stuff," the IRS can seize it and auction it off and apply that money to your back tax debt.
- The IRS cannot take your unemployment benefits while you are receiving them.
- The IRS will not take your tools or books related to your business. However, if you have heavy machinery that can be auctioned off and converted to cash, the IRS will seize it.
- If you have a retail store and have a cash register, a Revenue Officer can stand by your cash register and take the money that is going into it.
- The IRS can sit at your business and open your mail and seize any checks that have been mailed to you.
- The IRS cannot seize your pensions or certain annuities. Your Social Security or Social Security Disability (SSDI) is not a pension.
- The IRS cannot seize your worker's compensation check.
- The IRS cannot seize child support payments that you may be receiving.
You May Be Declared to be Currently not Collectible:
If you are on Social Security or Social Security Disability (SSDI), the IRS may seize 15% of your benefit check through the Federal Payment Levy Program (FPLP). In fact, if you have unfiled tax returns, the IRS could take even more of Social Security. Do not despair, actions can be taken if you are on a fixed income or if you are an hourly worker with few assets.
The IRS could declare you to be Currently not Collectible. The term Currently not Collectible (CNC) or Status 53, is exactly what the phrase implies. The IRS cannot collect your tax liability from you. If you, the taxpayer, do not have the ability to pay the IRS anything toward your back tax debt, the IRS must leave you alone once it has been proven to the IRS that you are in a financial hardship.
The IRS has a financial formula and when your case is presented to them and proven that you do not have the funds available you pay your tax liability, all collection action against your will stop.
When a taxpayer has been declared to be Currently not Collectible, the IRS will suspend all collection activity for approximately 18 to 24 months. During this period of time penalties and interest will continue to accumulate but the Statute of Limitations will also continue to run out. The IRS will file a Federal Tax Lien against you but so what. If you do not have the ability to pay the IRS and do not have any real property, having a Federal Tax Lien is of small consequence.
At the end of the 18 to 24 month period, the IRS will once again request financial information from you. If nothing has changed, you will continue to be Currently not Collectible. If your financial condition has improved, you may be expected to enter into an Installment Agreement with the IRS. Before you agree to an Installment Agreement, it may be to your advantage to now file for an Offer in Compromise. Also, a good long look at the Statute of Limitations on your back tax debt needs to take place.
The CNC Status 53 (Currently not Collectible) may be the way to resolve your IRS Levy as well as your entire tax liability.
|ITS TAX RELIEF CONSULTATIONS|
I am Dave Rosa, the V.P. of Client Relations at Flat Fee Tax Service, Inc. and will be conducting your free and confidential consultation. During our conversation, we will provide you with an action plan to stop your IRS Levy of your Wages as well as resolve your back tax debt. The Flat Fee Tax Relief Team has never failed to have an IRS Garnishment stopped and removed. Our experienced IRS Tax Attorneys can usually accomplish a Levy release within hours of coming aboard as our client.
WHY FLAT FEE TAX SERVICE TO STOP YOUR IRS LEVY ON YOUR WAGES:
- Guided by our Christian Values
- No Complaints
- Experienced IRS Tax Attorneys
- Credibility and Reliability
FLAT FEE TAX SERVICE, INC. FEES:
- Fixed and Flat
- Low Initial Retainer
- Low Monthly Payments to Fit your Budget
- Fair, Reasonable and Affordable
ALL IT TAKES TO RESOLVE YOUR BACK TAX DEBT:
- $290.00 Initial Retainer.
- 10 Monthly Payments of $170.00
- $1990.00 Total to Stop IRS Levy and Settle with the IRS.
FLAT FEE TAX RELIEF TEAM - Christian Values
FLAT FEE TAX RELIEF TEAM - Unmatched Value
FLAT FEE TAX RELIEF TEAM - No Complaints
FLAT FEE TAX RELIEF TEAM - Results
THE FLAT FEE TAX SERVICE, INC.
STOP IRS LEVY HELP - LINE:
1 - 8 0 0 - 5 8 9 - 3 0 7 8
Like us on Facebook: