FLAT FEE TAX SERVICE, INC.
Welcomes All Former Clients
On January 10, 2012, in a Charleston, S. C. courtroom, JK Harris, who was once the largest IRS tax resolution company in the United States, came to a very humble end. Long hounded by consumer complaints, deeply in debt and unable to find a solution, JK Harris' proposed bankruptcy restructuring was converted by the court to a full liquidation. A trustee has been assigned to the bankruptcy case in hopes of scrounging up some money in order to pay creditors.
Many creditors, including tv and radio stations as well as consumers/taxpayers, are owed millions of dollars. JK Harris, who misled them all, will be unable to pay nearly anyone.
HOW DID THIS HAPPEN
Somewhere along the line, JK Harris decided not to be an honest IRS tax resolution firm, but to be a sales company. JK Harris ran millions of dollars in TV ads as well as radio commercials. JK Harris wanted and needed large volumes of clients in order to exist and pay its bills. JK Harris played fast and loose with what they could do for a taxpayer. JK Harris did so in order to generate sales volume. JK Harris was not looking to provide customer satisfaction. JK Harris put more resources in generating sales (TV ads, radio spots, salesmen commissions) than they did in helping their clients.
JK HARRIS CLIENTS
JK Harris filed bankruptcy protection in October 2011 in an effort to pre-empt the actions of the Texas Attorney general to force JK Harris into receivership. After failing to sell or re-organize the company, JK Harris its remaining offices a little over 2 weeks ago. This has left thousands of clients of JK Harris without representation regarding the IRS. As we all know, the work that is necessary to resolve an IRS problem is time sensitive. You may not have time to lose.
TIPS FOR TAXPAYERS
- Stay away from companies that advertise on TV and radio. Why you may ask? Because TV and radio ads cost lots of money. Your fees will be higher if you have a tax resolution company that advertises on expensive platforms such as TV and radio. The money for those ads has to come from somewhere.
- Search the Internet for complaints. Are there any complaints posted via the Internet? In this day and age, it is easy for an unhappy consumer to post a grievance via the Internet.
- If the person who you are consulting with wants your credit/debit card information immediately, stay away. This is a salesman and he or she is looking to "close you." They want their commission and well say just about anything to get that "upfront money."
- The tax resolution firm should offer a low retainer to start and schedule low monthly payments on their fees. In all honesty, nearly all the work required to resolve your IRS problem will take time to complete. There isn't any reason to pay all of the fees upfront.
I am Dave Rosa, the V.P. of Client relations at Flat Fee Tax Service where we provide taxpayers who have IRS trouble with affordable IRS help. I conduct our free and confidential consultations. It is during our consultation that we come up with an action plan that will resolve your IRS problem once and for all. We are guided by our Christian Values. Our company, Flat Fee Tax Service, Inc. has never had a client complaint. The experienced IRS Tax Attorneys at Flat Fee Tax Service, inc. have never failed to have an IRS Wage Levy stopped and released. Never.
EMAIL ME AT firstname.lastname@example.org
What We Do
- IRS Levy Release - We will have your IRS Wage Levy stopped and released in 1 Day / 24 Hours. No one, I repeat, no one provides this kind of service. Flat Fee Tax Service, Inc. has never failed to have an IRS Wage Levy released. Never.
- Offer in Compromise - During our initial consultation, we can determine if you are qualified and eligible to settle with the IRS for less. Not everyone is qualified and eligible for an Offer in Compromise. You either are or you are not. Flat Fee Tax Service, Inc. will give you a straight answer.
- Penalty Abatement - You may be able to have the penalties on your tax debt removed. This is called a Penalty Abatement. You must have what is called a "reasonable cause" for your problem. There is a myriad of reasons why someone ends up with a tax debt. Find out if you can reduce your tax debt through a Penalty Abatement.
- Currently no Collectible - Some taxpayers do not have the financial ability to pay the IRS anything toward their IRS back tax debt. If you are on Social Security, Social Security Disability (SSDI) or are an hourly worker who is struggling financially, you may be declared to be Currently not Collectible. If you are, the Statute of Limitations on your tax debt will continue to run and you very well not pay anything to the IRS.
- Innocent Spouse - If you are a victim of a spouse who played "fast and loose" with their tax returns and had no knowledge of this problem, you may be able to receive help through an Innocent Spouse filing. These are not easy. In fact, it may be easier to be declared Currently not Collectible or settle your IRS debt through the Offer in Compromise program than receive help through an Innocent Spouse petition.
- Installment Agreement - Flat Fee Tax Service, inc. will negotiate a payment plan with the IRS after all of the above options have been examined. Anyone can get themselves into a very bad Installment Agreement with the IRS. It doesn't require any skill whatsoever to agree to what the IRS dictates. Do it right. Be smart. don't be foolish.
FLAT FEE TAX SERVICE, INC.
NO CLIENT COMPLAINTS - EVER
SEE FOR YOURSELF AT THE
BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU
- Afford an initial retainer of $290.00
- 10 monthly payments of $170.00
- Total of $1990.00
FLAT FEE TAX SERVICE, INC.
WILL RESOLVE YOUR
IRS INCOME TAX PROBLEM
WHY FLAT FEE TAX SERVICE, INC.:
- Guided by our Christian Values
- Accredited by the Better Business Bureau
- Experienced IRS Tax Attorneys
- Affordable Fees
- Honest, Credible and Thorough
- Positive Results
FLAT FEE TAX SERVICE, INC. FEES ARE:
FLAT FEE TAX SERVICE, INC. - Christian Values
FLAT FEE TAX SERVICE, INC. - Affordable IRS Help
FLAT FEE TAX SERVICE, INC. - Positive Results
THE FLAT FEE TAX SERVICE, INC.
AFFORDABLE IRS HELP - LINE:
1 - 8 0 0 - 5 8 9 - 3 0 7 8
Click on our Websites:
Like us on Facebook: