The Answer Is:
- Do nothing and have the IRS take at least 15% from your small Social Security check for a very long time.
- Engage Flat Fee Tax Service, Inc. before you are levied and keep your entire Social Security check.
- Wait to engage Flat Fee Tax Service, Inc. and have the levied executed and lose at least 2 checks to the IRS levy.
- After the Levy has been stopped, proceed with an IRS settlement through the Offer in Compromise program.
- Be declared Currently not Collectible and possibly never pay 1 penny on your back tax debt.
If you owe the IRS between $10K and $100K; pay only $1900 for full tax service which includes IRS Levy/IRS Wage Garnishment removal, IRS Offer in Compromise.
- A $300.00 retainer to get you started.
- 8 monthly payments of $200.00
- Pay a grand total of $1900.00
- Guided by our Christian Values
- Experienced IRS Tax Attorneys
- Accredited by the Better Business Bureau - A-Rating
- Credible, Honorable and Thorough
- Affordable IRS Help
- Low Initial Retainer
- Low Monthly Fee
- Affordable For Nearly Everyone