The Answer Is:
EMERGENCY IRS WAGE LEVY RELEASE TEAM
- Do nothing and have the IRS take at least 15% from your small Social Security check for a very long time.
- Engage Flat Fee Tax Service, Inc. before you are levied and keep your entire Social Security check.
- Wait to engage Flat Fee Tax Service, Inc. and have the levied executed and lose at least 2 checks to the IRS levy.
- After the Levy has been stopped, proceed with an IRS settlement through the Offer in Compromise program.
- Be declared Currently not Collectible and possibly never pay 1 penny on your back tax debt.
- An initial $190.00 retainer to get you started.
- 9 monthly payments of $190.00
- Pay a grand total of $1900.00 for all the work necessary
- Guided by our Christian Values
- No Client Complaints
- Experienced IRS Tax Attorneys
- Accredited by the Better Business Bureau - A Plus Rating
- Credible, Honorable and Thorough
- Affordable IRS Help
- Low Initial Retainer
- Low Monthly Fee
- Affordable For Nearly Everyone