- Filing your delinquent tax returns. If you have unfiled tax returns, it is possible to have the penalties for unfiled tax returns reversed. The penalties for delinquent tax returns are enormous and if they are reduced / eliminated, it will make a major difference for you.
- Amend your tax returns. The IRS tax relief team at Flat Fee Tax Service, Inc. has found in many of our client cases that proper deductions were neglected.
- Penalty Abatement. The IRS realizes that "things" happen. If you have what is called a "reasonable cause" for your back tax problem, the IRS can and will reverse out the penalties that IRS has assessed you. A "reasonable cause" could be many things, including: medical issues, loss of job, loss of income, fire, divorce, substance abuse, bad tax advice from a tax professional or bad tax advice from the IRS. You can only petition the IRS once for a penalty abatement so it had better been done right the very first time.
- Offer in Compromise. As written above, IRS settlement has a new Fresh start Initiative, known as an Offer in Compromise. The new fresh start program has been expanded so more taxpayers who are struggling are eligible. There are many factors that go into a successful Offer in Compromise. If you lack the assets and income to pay the back tax debt that is dragging you down, you really need to look into settling with the IRS and getting yourself a fresh start.
- It all starts with the initial consultation. Our consultations are free and confidential. During our initial consultation a taxpayer will be asked how much it is that the IRS claims that they owe. We will need to know what enforcement actions the IRS is currently taking presently. We will need to gather preliminary financial information to see if an Offer in Compromise is viable. We will let the taxpayer know what can be expected how the settlement process will move forward.
- Once a taxpayer becomes a client of Flat Fee Tax Service, Inc., a compliance call is placed to the IRS. An IRS Form 2848 (Power of Attorney) is also faxed to the IRS informing them that our client has professional representation. It is during this compliance call that a levy will be stopped. Also, during this compliance call, will grant a hold on all collection enforcement for a period of time. This "hold" is usually for a 90 day period but can vary depending on the taxpayers individual situation.
- Our client, the taxpayer, will complete, for our IRS tax relief team, a "tax organizer" should we need to have delinquent tax returns prepared. Our taxpayer client will also complete a financial questionnaire which will be the basis for the settlement of the back tax problem.
- Only after our clients back tax debt has been reduced to its lowest amount, will Flat Fee Tax Service, Inc. negotiate an Installment Agreement with the IRS. Never, ever, enter into a payment plan with the IRS until you know what the lowest amount of your tax debt is.
- Having an IRS Levy stopped and released in 1 day/ 24 hours.
- Having a client declared to be Currently not Collectible.
- Settling with the IRS for less through the expanded Fresh Start Offer in Compromise program.
- Reversing and eliminating penalties through a Penalty Abatement.
- Restoring our clients Rights by preparing all delinquent tax returns.
- Negotiating an IRS Installment Agreement that our clients can live with.
A PLUS RATING
- An Initial Retainer of $250.00
- 9 Monthly fee payments of $200.00 for a
- Total of $2050.00
- Quality of Service
- Client Value
Visit our new Website: