- Preparing all unfiled / delinquent tax returns - A taxpayer must be IRScompliant to resolve your IRS problem. The IRS tax relief team at Flat Fee Tax Service, Inc. will have your rights restored which will allow us to reduce your back tax debt to the lowest amount possible.
- Stop and release an IRS Levy - The IRS Tax Attorneys at Flat Fee Tax Service, Inc. are well known for having an IRS Wage Levy stopped and Released within 1 day / 24 hours. Our track record is 2nd to none.
- Subordinate an IRS Tax Lien - Should the IRS file a Tax Lien with your county recorders office, this will affect your credit as well as your ability to sell your real property, rent a home or purchase a vehicle. An IRS Tax Lien can be "set aside" or subordinated.
- Settle with the IRS for Less - The IRS will settle your back tax debt through the Offer in Compromise program. Not everyone is eligible and qualified to settle with the IRS but the IRS has expanded the Offer in Compromise program to include taxpayers who earn up to $100,000. If you qualify to settle with the IRS, you should call Flat Fee Tax Service, Inc. and see if you qualify.
- Have the IRS declare you to be Currently not Collectible - If you are on a fixed income such as Social Security or Social Security Disability (SSDI), have few if any assets or do not make enough income to pay the IRS, you may be declared to be Currently not Collectibe. If you are Currently not Collectible, the IRS will cease all collection activity against you and the Statute of Limitations will continue to run out. It is possible that you may never pay anything toward your back tax debt.
- Innocent Spouse - If you had an former spouse, unbeknownst to you, who may have been playing "fast and loose" with your joint tax returns, you may be able to be receive IRS relief through an Innocent Spouse petition. The IRS does not grant an Innocent Spouse easily and it may be easier to settle your debt through an Offer in Compromise. The experienced IRS Tax Attorneys will advise you as to your best course of action.
- IRS Installment Agreement - Before you agree to pay the IRS anything, you need to find out if your back tax debt can be reduced. Anyone can agree to a very bad payment plan with the IRS. It doesn't take any skill, knowledge or expertise to say yes to what the IRS dictates to you. There are many factors that go into an IRS Installment Agreement and you should have an experienced IRS Attorney negotiate your best deal.
WHY CHOOSE FLAT FEE TAX SERVICE, INC.:
- Guided by our Christian Values
- Accredited by the Better Business Bureau - A-Rating
- Experienced IRS Tax Attorneys
- Affordable IRS Help
- Thoroughly Reliable and Credible
- Positive Results
- Unbeatable Value
- An Initial $300.00 retainer fee,
- 8 monthly payments of $200.00
- for a total of $1900.00
- Have your IRS Wage levy stopped and released within 1 day / 24 hours. You will get your paycheck.
- Prepare your IRS settlement through the Offer in Compromise program.
- If you are not eligible and qualified for an Offer in Compromise, Flat fee Tax Service, Inc. will look to reduce your back tax debt by petitioning for a Penalty Abatement.
- The IRS Tax Attorneys at Flat Fee Tax Service, Inc. will negotiate your IRS Installment Agreement.
Visit Our New Website:
See our YouTube Videos at:
Connect at Linkedin: