- Call Flat Fee Tax Service, Inc. That is the quickest way to have an IRS garnishment released.
- Pay the entire amount of your back tax debt. This probably isn't a viable answer to your your IRS problem.
- File an Offer in Compromise. You probably have never filed an Offer in Compromise before so you would have little or no knowledge how to get one approved. It would be better to have Flat Fee Tax Service, Inc. stop the wage levy 1st, then have our affordable IRS tax relief team prepare your Offer in Compromise and settle your back tax debt.
- You could call the IRS and enter into an Installment Agreement. Quite frankly, anyone could do this. The problem with that solution is this: has your back tax debt been reduced to its lowest amount possible through a Penalty Abatement or through the Offer in Compromise program? If you want to pay the IRS more than they should be receiving, then "be our guest" and enter into an IRS Installment Agreement.
- Be declared to be "Currently not Collectible." If you are unable to pay the IRS anything after taking into account your allowable expenses and other factors, you may be declared by the IRS to be what is called, "Currently not Collectible." If you are, the Statute of Limitations will continue to run out on your tax debt. If you are on a fixed income such as Social Security, it may be possible that you never pay the back tax debt that you have incurred.
I am Dave Rosa, the V.P. of Client Relations at Flat Fee Tax Service, Inc. I will be conducting your free and confidential consultation. During our time on the phone, I can ascertain if we can help you or not. Also, we can come up with an action plan to resolve your IRS back tax debt once and for all. At Flat Fee Tax Service, Inc. we are guided by our Christian Values. We have made our services affordable and available to most everyone.
AFFORDABLE IRS HELP
- Afford a $300.00 retainer,
- 8 monthly payments of $200.00
- A total of $1900.00
- Guided by our Christian Values
- No Client Complaints
- Experienced IRS Tax Attorneys
- Affordable IRS Help
- Credible, Reliable and Thorough