THE SIMPLE FACTS REGARDING
IRS OFFER in COMPROMISE FEES
Should you owe the IRS for a back tax debt and you are wondering whether or not you are qualified for an IRS settlement through the Offer in Compromise program, you may end up calling several firms that advertise their tax resolution services.
More than likely, you will be speaking to a salesperson(s) who is interested in making a commission off of you. The salesperson will ask you questions like these:
- "How much do you owe the IRS?" Now this is an important question to ascertain if you need an Offer in Compromise. If you owe $1,000 to $7000, you probably will not do an Offer in Compromise. If you owe a small amount and cannot pay the IRS anything, you may be eligible to be declared Currently not Collectible. A salesperson will be asking you "how much do you owe the IRS" because they want to "qualify" you as a potential commission immediately rather than using the information to give you the best available information to resolve your IRS problem.
- "What kind of taxes do you owe?" This is another important question because it needs to be determined if you have individual tax issues or you have 940/941 payroll tax problems. If you have 940/941 tax problems, you have many issues in play such as whether or not you have a Revenue Officer, if your quarterly filings have been prepared and filed or if you have a defunct company and your 940/941 tax debt has been converted to individual tax debt. A salesperson will only be interested in this question because they will assume that if you have a company, you can pay them more and hence, receive a higher commission from you.
The amount you owe the IRS is affected by the amount of work involved because should you owe the IRS more than $100,000, you will be assigned to the "Big Balance Division" of the IRS. Once assigned to the IRS Big Balance Division, you will have an IRS Revenue Officer assigned to your case. A Revenue Officer will be more demanding, will require more information be provided and consequently will require more labor hours.
FACTORS IMPORTANT TO YOUR TAX RESOLUTION:
- The Status of you Assets - Do you own a home? If you do, do you have any equity? Do you have a 401K, IRA or other financial asset? Do you have antiques or collectibles?
- Do you have an existing levy affecting your wages. If you do, Flat Fee Tax Service, Inc. can have your IRS Tax Levy stopped and released in 1 day.
- How old is the back tax debt that is owed to the IRS? The aging of your back tax debt may affect the game plan that will resolve your IRS problem.
- What have you done, on your own, to resolve your back tax debt? If you have called the IRS and attempted to stop a levy on your own, that may affect our attempts to get your tax levy released in 1 day. If you have sent what we call "crazy letters" to the IRS regarding the Constitution and the legality of the Income Tax Code, the IRS has probably declared you you to a "tax protester." Needless to say, this will affect our ability to get something positive accomplished quickly.
- Missing Tax Returns - Do you have delinquent tax returns? Have you gone multiple years without filing a tax return? If you have unfiled tax returns, you are what the IRS calls, "Non Compliant." This means that you have no Rights. The IRS has probably created a tax debt for you by creating a Substitute for Return (SFR). If this is the case, immediate action is required. Your problem can still be fixed but you "need to hustle."
- Tax Returns and the Offer in Compromise Program - You cannot file for an IRS settlement through the Offer in Compromise program unless you are Compliant. This means that the IRS will require a certain amount of tax returns to be filed before the IRS will consider a settlement.
FEES CHARGED FOR AN OFFER in COMPROMISE
Most tax resolution firms have a minimum amount that they will charge you to prepare an Offer in Compromise. Their salesman will then try and boost up the fee from a starting point that is unavailable information to you. The salesperson will receive from 15 to 25 % of the fee charged.
An Offer in Compromise is presently taking, according to the latest IRS information, approximately 11 months to completely process. Most companies will charge you an extra fee to have a tax levy released. Some tax resolution firms will charge $500 per tax return that needs to be filed prior to having your Offer in Compromise submitted.
Most tax resolution firms will quote you fees between $2500 and $4000 should you owe less than $100,000. Do not be surprised if you get quoted $10,000 or more should you have a back tax debt of $100,000 or more. Granted, there is more involved with an Offer in Compromise should you owe in excess of $100,000 only because initially you will need to have the "Big Balance Division" and the Revenue Officer assigned to you dealt with. This is time consuming and labor intensive.
FLAT FEE TAX SERVICE, INC.
AFFORDABLE IRS HELP
TAX RESOLUTION FEES
Offer in Compromise Fees - If you owe the IRS between $10K and $100K; pay only $1990 for full tax service which includes IRS Levy/IRS Wage Garnishment removal, IRS Offer in Compromise.
CAN YOU AFFORD:
- A $290.00 retainer to start the work necessary to resolve your IRS back tax debt?
- 10 monthly payments of $170.00?
- If you can, you can have your IRS wage levy stopped and released as well as have your Offer in Compromise work completed by experienced IRS Tax Attorneys.
I am Dave Rosa, the V.P. of Client Relations at Flat Fee Tax Service, Inc. After many years helping taxpayers resolve their IRS problems, I realized many things including the fact that every one of our clients at Flat Fee Tax Service, Inc. is hurting financially. If they weren't, they wouldn't be here looking for affordable IRS help.
With that in mind, I decided, along with the other principles of Flat Fee Tax Service, Inc. to charge a reasonable and fair fee that most taxpayers could afford while we provide experienced IRS help that will resolve their tax problems. We are guided by our Christian Values. We are credible, reliable and thorough. Flat Fee Tax Service, inc. has never had a client complaint.
MY EMAIL ADDRESS IS:
BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU
FLAT FEE TAX SERVICE, INC.
Don't take our word for our claim, check out the BBB Website
FLAT FEE TAX SERVICE, INC.:
- Guided by our Christian Values
- Affordable IRS Help
- Small Fees paid over 9 months
- Experienced IRS Tax Attorneys
- Credible, Reliable and Thorough
- No Complaints
- Unsurpassed Value
THE FLAT FEE TAX SERVICE, INC.
AFFORDABLE IRS HELP - LINE
1 - 8 0 0 - 5 8 9 - 3 0 7 8
Click on our Websites:
Like us on Facebook
FLAT FEE TAX SERVICE, INC.
Affordable IRS Help