FLAT FEE TAX SERVICE, INC.
Will Have Your IRS Levy
Stopped and Released
1 Day / 24 Hours
WHAT IS THE IRS NOTICE CP 91 -
The Cp 91 IRS Notice is comparable to the CP 90 IRS Final Notice. The CP 91 IRS Notice can be used by the IRS as the final notice prior to the IRS placing a levy on a struggling taxpayer's Social Security benefit. Under the Federal Payment Levy Program, the IRS can and will levy (garnish) a taxpayer's Social Security or Social Security Disability payment if the taxpayer owes a back tax debt that is no less than 1/2 year (6 months) old. If you do nothing and you do not have an experienced IRS Tax Attorney involved in having the IRS Levy stopped and released, you should expect the IRS to take / seize 15% of your Social Security check.
If you have unfiled / delinquent tax returns, the IRS can take 100% of a taxpayers income through what is called a Manual Levy.
HOW SERIOUS IS THE IRS CP 91 NOTICE
|IRS Final Notice|
A CP 91 is a FINAL NOTICE. It does not get any more serious than this. Final means Final. There will not be any more notices or warnings coming from the IRS. The next step is to seize your money.
HOW DOES THE IRS KNOW IF YOU RECEIVE SOCIAL SECURITY
The IRS has a computer system that is used for enforcement and collection of back tax debt. This IRS computer system is called the Automated Collection System (ACS) and it "talks" to another computer system used by the Federal Government and this computer system is called the Financial Management System (FMS). The Financial Management System keeps track of every check that the federal Government issues which includes Social Security as well as Social Security Disability (SSDI). These separate computer systems match data and it's only a matter of time before the IRS has a levy placed on your Social Security benefit.
SOCIAL SECURITY LEVY PROBLEMS
Once the IRS has the Levy attached to your Social Security benefit, there are issues regarding the removal or release of the IRS Levy. The biggest problem is this: You, the struggling taxpayer, will be dealing with one (1) computer talking to another computer. This means that even if you are lucky enough to have your levy stopped and released, you may still lose an additional check because of when the two (2) computers "talk" to one another. It all depends on "the time of month" that the levy release is received by the Financial Management System (FMS) computer from the IRS Automated Collection System (ACS) computer and when the taxpayers check is scheduled to be sent. So a taxpayer needs to be aware of this.
ONCE THE IRS LEVY IS STOPPED
A struggling taxpayer, who has a back tax debt and is receiving Social Security or Social Security Disability (SSDI) has several options and they are:
- Enter into an Installment Agreement with the IRS. The IRS will continue to add penalties and interest and the taxpayer with the limited income will be paying a lot more than their original tax liability. This isn't necessarily the best idea.
- The struggling taxpayer may placed in Currently not Collectible status. This means that the taxpayer will not make any payments toward their back tax debt as the Statute of limitations continues to run out. The IRS will periodically check on the income and asset status of the taxpayer who is Currently not Collectible.
- Settle with the IRS for less than the full tax liability. The IRS offers struggling taxpayers a settlement (forgiveness) program called an Offer in Compromise. Not everyone is eligible and qualified. The IRS has a complicated formula to determine whether or not a taxpayer can settle for less than their tax liability. There are many complications associated with a successful Offer in Compromise and it is not recommended that a taxpayer handle their own settlement offer.
IF A TAXPAYER IS ON SOCIAL SECURITY
An OFFER in COMPROMISE
Is Highly Recommended
STOP AN IRS LEVY
SETTLE WITH THE IRS
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
Affordable IRS Tax Help
If you are on Social Security and you owe the IRS between $10K and $100K; pay only $1990 for complete IRS tax help which includes: prepare 3 tax returns, Stop an IRS Levy / IRS Wage Garnishment removal/release (Social Security) and settle for less with an IRS Offer in Compromise or IRS Penalty Abatement.
CAN YOU AFFORD:
- An initial fee payment of $290.00 to start immediate work to stop your IRS levy.
- 10 monthly installment payments of $170.00.
- Pay a total amount of $1990.00 to resolve your entire IRS problem.
IF YOU CAN, YOU CAN AFFORD IRS TAX HELP
WHY OUR CLIENTS CHOOSE FLAT FEE TAX SERVICE, INC.:
- Guided by our Christian Values.
- Affordable IRS Help.
- Affordable monthly payment of fees.
- A Plus rating with the Better Business Bureau (BBB).
- Experienced IRS Tax Attorneys.
- Reliable, Credible and Thorough.
- Positive Results.
|BBB Accredited - A Plus Rating|
I am Dave Rosa, the V.P. of Client Relations at Flat Fee Tax Service, Inc. and I will be providing you with your free and confidential consultation. During our time together on the phone, I will be able to determine how our IRS tax relief team at Flat Fee Tax Service, Inc. will assist you in resolving your IRS problem. We are guided by our Christian values and if we will only accept a client who we know can be helped by using our IRS tax relief services.
1 - 8 0 0 - 5 8 9 - 3 0 7 8
THE FLAT FEE TAX SERVICE, INC.
AFFORDABLE IRS HELP - LINE:
1 - 8 0 0 - 5 8 9 - 3 0 7 8
OUR FEES POSTED ON OUR WEBSITES:
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK: