THE IRS WILL ENFORCE
YOUR BACK TAX DEBT
The IRS, as well as the states, have the legal authority and obligation to enforce the collection of any back tax liability that you, the struggling taxpayer, may have. A taxpayers failure to pay their tax debt on time will, more than likely, result in the IRS (or state) taking collection activity to enforce the payment of your back tax debt.
The IRS, as well as the states, will add penalties and interest that will accrue at a very high rate. Your back tax debt will grow every day that it remains unpaid and will double in a matter of a couple of years.
DON'T BE PASSIVE
TAKE POSITIVE ACTION
It is extremely important that you take immediate action regarding your overdue tax debt. The longer that you neglect to take positive action, the more likely that "bad things" will happen to you. The penalties and interest will continue to accumulate and your tax debt will grow larger. The likely hood of an IRS seizure will grow by the day. It will not matter how large a back tax debt you have or how little you owe the IRS. The result will be the same. The IRS (or state) will enforce payment through their very aggressive collection tools.
|IRS Debt Enforcement|
IRS ENFORCED COLLECTION ACTION
The IRS has many tools to enforce collection of your back tax debt. The IRS has the power to seize your assets in various ways. Below is a sampling of a few:
- IRS Wage Garnishment (IRS levy on your wages) - The IRS, as well as the states, have the legal authority to seize (confiscate) your paycheck, your commission check or payments from your clients. This is considered to be "continuous" and will go on until the back tax debt is paid in full or the levy is released (stopped).
- Tax Levy (IRS Bank Levy) - The IRS, as well as the states, have the legal authority to seize any and all money that you may have in a bank account(s) or brokerage account. Some people think by putting another name on the account, that the funds are shielded. Wrong. Especially if you have the joint accounts with children who are under 18. You are not going to think of something "new" that the IRS hasn't already figured out. An IRS bank levy is a "snapshot." What we mean by that is this: whatever the IRS finds in your bank account at the time of the execution of the levy is what the IRS can be entitled to. A taxpayer has 21 days from the time of the seizure to get their money back. The 21 days includes Saturday, Sunday and holidays. It doesn't give a taxpayer much time to handle the IRS problem.
- Tax Lien (IRS Federal Tax Lien) - The IRS, as well as the states, have the legal authority to file a tax lien against all property that you may own. Having a tax lien will not only affect any real estate that you may have, but could also affect the buying of an automobile, rental of an apartment, your security clearance, etc. It is very difficult to have a IRS Lien removed or subordinated once the IRS files the lien with your County Recorder's Office. The IRS Lien will stay on your credit profile for 10 years.
- Trust Fund Recovery Penalty (940/941 problems) - If you have a business and have fallen behind on your 940/941 payments, the IRS will be coming after you. In fact, do not be surprised to have an IRS Revenue Officer come to your place of business. The IRS considers failure to pay into the Trust Fund to be a serious breach and will take severe action against you. The IRS could "padlock" your business. Anyone whose name is on the bank accounts of the business is liable for payment.
GET HELP TODAY
I am Dave Rosa, the V.P. of Client relations at Flat Fee Tax Service, Inc. When you contact us, at Flat fee Tax service, inc., I will walk you through your consultation. You and I will arrive at the end of our conversation with an action plan that will resolve your IRS problem. We do not employ salespeople and you will not be pressured to make a decision. No one at Flat Fee Tax Service, Inc. will be pressuring you to provide your credit card, debit card or bank information. My goal and duty is to give you the necessary information to make an informed decision. We are guided by our Christian Values and give each and every prospective client the respect that they deserve.
FOR YOUR CONSULTATION
1 - 8 0 0 - 5 8 9 - 3 0 7 8
Nearly everyone who becomes our client has a need to stop an IRS levy and also to settle with the IRS. One more thing that our clients have in common is this: they are all struggling financially. With that in mind, we have put together a straightforward pricing structure that makes IRS help affordable for just about everyone.
Full IRS Tax Service - Affordable Tax Help
If you owe the IRS between $10K and $100K; you pay only $1990 for full affordable IRS help which includes: Prepre 3 tax returns, stopping an IRS Levy / IRS Wage Garnishment release or removal and an IRS Offer in Compromise or IRS Penalty Abatement (depending on your situation).
MONTHLY INSTALLMENTS AVAILABLE
WHY FLAT FEE TAX SERVICE, INC. FOR YOUR IRS PROBLEMS:
- Guided by our Christian Values
- An A Plus Rating with the Better Business Bureau (BBB)
- Affordable IRS Help with Small Monthly Fees
- Experienced IRS Tax Attorneys Who Work with the IRS Collection Division on a Daily Basis
- Reliable, Credible and Thorough
- Positive Results
THE FLAT FEE TAX SERVICE, INC.
AFFORDABLE IRS TAX RELIEF HELP - LINE:
1 - 8 0 0 - 5 8 9 - 3 0 7 8
FEES POSTED ON OUR WEBSITES:
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK: