IRS Wage Levy: The IRS tax relief team at Flat Fee Tax Service, Inc. can have your IRS wage levy (a/k/a wage garnishment) stopped, released and removed in 1 day / 24 hours. In fact, the experienced IRS Tax Attorneys at Flat Fee Tax can have your paycheck restored and the IRS levy stopped in a matter of hours.
IRS Problems to Stopping an IRS Wage Levy: If you have an IRS Revenue Officer assigned to your case, then having an IRS levy released becomes more complicated. You will need to provide pay stubbs, bank statements and you will need to provide a 433 Form which is a financial disclosure before a Revenue Officer removes the levy. If you are trying to handle your IRS problems on your own, you are making a "huge mistake."
- The IRS must have assessed your tax debt and the IRS must have sent you, the struggling taxpayer, a Notice of Intent to Levy. If you have not filed some of your tax returns, the IRS will file what is called "Substitute for Return" for each delinquent tax year. A Substitute for Return is not a tax return. A Substitute for Return is a tax assessment. It is the method that the IRS uses to create a tax debt and that allows the IRS the legal authority to seize your paycheck, your Social Security benefit or your bank account(s).
- You, the taxpayer, must have neglected or refused to pay your back tax liability.
- The IRS must have sent you, the taxpayer, a Notice of Intent to Levy and Your Right to a Hearing. The IRS can serve the Notice of Intent to Levy in person. The IRS can leave the Notice of Intent to Levy at your home or usual place of business (place of employment). The IRS can send the Notice of Intent to Levy to your last known address by certified or registered mail. PLEASE NOTE: The IRS only has the obligation to send you the Notice of Intent to Levy. The IRS does not have an obligation to make sure that you received the Notice of intent to Levy for the notice to be effective.
- Do nothing or "go it alone" and have your paycheck, Social Security, commission check or bank account seized. That's one option. Or you can,
- Hire Flat Fee Tax Service, Inc. and have your IRS levy stopped and released. Our IRS tax relief team has never failed to have a levy released.
- Hire Flat Fee Tax Service, Inc. and have all of your delinquent tax returns prepared properly so that you are compliant have all of your rights restored.
- Hire Flat Fee Tax Service, Inc., who offers our clients affordable IRS help, to work on your IRS settlement through the Offer in Compromise program which has been eased for more taxpayer participation.
- Hire Flat Fee Tax Service, Inc. and have our IRS tax relief experts work on having you declared to be Currently not Collectible.
- Hire Flat Fee Tax Service, Inc. and have our experienced IRS Tax Attorneys negotiate t]your best possible Installment Agreement.
- Ethics that are Guided by our Christian Values
- An A Plus rating with the Better Business Bureau (BBB)
- Affordable IRS Tax Relief Help
- Credit - Clients are all Offered Low Monthly Payments
- Experienced IRS Tax Attorneys who work with the Collection Division of the IRS Daily
- Credible, Reliable and Thorough IRS Tax Relief Team
- Positive Results