IRS LEVY PROBLEMS
What Can Your Expect From an IRS Levy?
Nearly all of our clients at Flat Fee Tax Service, Inc. call us because their paycheck, Social Security or bank account will be or has been seized by the IRS for a back tax debt. If you are a struggling taxpayer and owe the IRS for a tax bill that you had been unable to pay, you can be assured that the IRS will follow up a Notice of Intent to Levy with an actual levy on your assets.
When the IRS levies an individual taxpayer, bad things will happen. The IRS will leave you with very little. Your wages, your Social Security or your bank account will be frozen and wiped out.
Usually, our clients come to us while in a high state of anxiety. Can you imagine coming to work on a Monday and finding out that your paycheck on Friday will be confiscated by the IRS.
What Will an IRS Levy Leave You With?
- An IRS Wage Levy will leave you with very little and you will find that you can't pay your bills, your rent, your car payment or anything else. In fact, the IRS can, through what is called a Manual Levy, take all of your entire wages. This may happen if you have a Revenue Officer assigned to your case and if you have not filed your tax returns for many years. Also, you can expect to be made an example if you have sent the IRS letters regarding their authority to collect taxes and the Constitution. If you have sent a letter regarding the legitimacy of the IRS, just go out, figuratively, and shoot your foot off now.
- An IRS Levy on your Social Security, Social Security Disability (SSDI) or any check made out to you from the Department of the Treasury will result in an automatic 15% (fifteen) loss in your income. The IRS has at their disposal a law called the Federal Payment Levy Program (FPLP). At least once every month, the IRS computer known as the Automated Collection System (ACS) "talks" to the computer that sends out checks for the Federal Government. This computer is called the Financial Management Systems (FMS). It's real easy for the IRS to "mix and match" data. Once again, if you sent "crazy letters" to the IRS or haven't filled your tax returns in "quite awhile," you could find yourself subject to a Manual Levy.
- IRS Bank Levy are a "one shot deal." That means that the IRS can only seize what you have in your bank (or brokerage) account at the time the levy hits your bank. If you have $10.00 at the time of the IRS seizure, then that's all the IRS is entitled to. If your $10,000 in your account, then you will lose that amount. You will have 21 days from the date of the levy seizure to get your money back. The 21 days includes Saturday, Sunday and holidays. At the end of the 21 day window, your bank will send the IRS the funds seized in the levy.
- If the IRS decides on Levy on real property, you will be looking at a seizure of your home, car, boat art work, etc. Essentially, the IRS will seize anything that can be auctioned off and turned into dollars.
IT IS IN THE BEST INTEREST INTEREST OF THE
TO TAKE POSITIVE STEPS
TO AVOID AN
|IRS Settlement - Great News|
FLAT FEE TAX SERVICE, INC.
WILL HAVE YOUR
IRS WAGE LEVY
YOU DO NOT HAVE TO SUFFER WITH AN IRS LEVY
1 - 8 0 0 - 5 8 9 - 3 0 7 8
I am Dave Rosa, the V.P. of Client Relations at Flat Fee Tax Service, Inc. which provides our clients with affordable IRS help. Our IRS tax relief team will have your IRS Wage Levy stopped and released in 1 day. Our IRS Tax Attorneys have been the nationwide leaders in having the IRS release and remove their levy from our clients paychecks and Social Security benefits. You do not have to suffer. Have Flat Fee Tax Service, Inc. resolve your IRS problem today.
WHY YOU SHOULD USE FLAT FEE TAX SERVICE, INC.:
- We are guided by our Christian Values.
- Better Business Bureau Accredited.
- A- Rating with the BBB.
- We start working working for our client immediately
- We put our clients first.
- Experienced IRS Tax Attorneys.
- Affordable IRS tax relief.
- Offers easy credit for all.
- Reliable, Credible and Thorough.
- Positive results for our clients.
THE FLAT FEE TAX SERVICE, INC.
IRS LEVY RELEASE HELP - LINE:
1 - 8 0 0 - 5 8 9 - 3 0 7 8
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK: