5. Linda B. from Venicia, California came to Flat Fee Tax Service, Inc. with an IRS tax debt of $208,000.00 and our IRS tax relief team prepared the IRS Fresh Start Offer in Compromise that resulted in an IRS settlement of $1000.00. Our client will pay 5 monthly installments of $200.00 per month to pay off her $208,000.00 tax liability.
6. Anne S. of Jacksonville, Florida needed to have her 2006, 2007, 2008 and 2009 tax returns prepared and filed. She had a wage levy. The IRS tax relief team at Flat Fee Tax Service, Inc. convinced the IRS to stop and release the wage levy. Our tax return department prepared Anne's delinquent tax returns and she became IRS compliant. Today, thanks to the diligent and experienced tax resolution team at Flat Fee Tax Service, Inc., the IRS accepted her Offer in Compromise. Anne S. of Jacksonville, FL settled her $19,600 tax debt for $2,400.00. She received her Fresh Start.
7. Lamont R. of Broadview, Illinois has unfiled tax returns and was facing a levy by the IRS. Once again our IRS tax relief team prepared the delinquent, unfiled tax returns and had the levy stopped and released. Then our IRS Tax Attorneys proceeded to prepare have submitted Lamont's Fresh Start Offer in Compromise. The IRS has accepted Lamont's Offer in Compromise. Lamont R. settled his $120,000.00 back tax debt for $1,200.00. Lamont's will pay the IRS 5 (five) monthly payments of $240.00.
- Guided by our Christian Values - Christian IRS Help
- Better Business Bureau Accreditation
- "A-" rating with the Better Business Bureau (BBB)
- Affordable IRS Help
- Low Monthly Fees - Affordable Fees
- Experienced IRS Tax Attorneys
- Positive Results
Visit Our New Website: