The IRS has announced their new Fresh Start Settlement program which makes eligibility to settle past due tax debt easier when filing for an Offer in Compromise. Although the IRS has expanded their settlement program, this does not mean that the IRS will actually provide you help in submitting a successful Offer in Compromise settlement.
The latest changes to the IRS Offer in Compromise program is now called the IRS Fresh Start program. The IRS tax relief professionals at Flat Fee Tax Service, Inc. strongly recommend that a struggling taxpayer obtain the services of a skilled tax resolution professional who has a track record of successful IRS settlement offers.
Yes, an individual taxpayer can represent themselves when trying to resolve a back tax debt owed to the IRS, however, that individual may not like the results. Quite frankly, an individual taxpayer may not know whether or not they actually received the best settlement possible because the IRS is not going to tell you. It is strictly up to the individual struggling taxpayer to arrive at their settlement offer and present it to the IRS for acceptance.
An individual taxpayer, who prepares their own IRS settlement, will probably not receive the lowest settlement allowed them under the new IRS Fresh Start program because in all likelihood the taxpayer will not know what the IRS formula for tabulating a successful Offer in Compromise is.
THE COSTS TO A TAXPAYER
IRS Offer in Compromise
While an individual struggling taxpayer may engage the IRS on their own, in an effort to cut costs, most likely, that individual taxpayer will either not receive the full settlement taht they are entitled to or their Offer in Compromise will be rejected due to procedural errors. The IRS can and the IRS will reject an Offer in Compromise proposal by declaring your settlement offer as "non-processable." The IRS is under no obligation to explain why your Offer in Compromise was rejected.
If the IRS rejects your settlement offer, the IRS will immediately reinstate collection activity against you. The latest eligibility and qualification changes the way the IRS reviews and accepts settlement offers.
DO IT RIGHT THE 1ST TIME
IRS TAX RESOLUTION PRO
IRS FRESH START
OFFER IN COMPROMISE
These are the latest successful IRS Fresh Start Offer in Compromise settlements prepared by the able IRS tax relief team at Flat Fee Tax Service, Inc.:
- Diana A. from Santa Paula, California had a back tax debt of $62,518. The experienced IRS Tax Attorneys at Flat Fee Tax Service, Inc. negotiated an IRS settlement of $4944. The Offer in Compromise will be paid in 24 monthly installments at $206 per month.
- Brian S. of Las Vegas, Nevada owed the IRS $26,407. The affordable IRS help team at Flat Fee Tax Service, Inc. prepared a successful Offer in Compromise with the IRS that resulted in a tax settlement of $2400 to be paid in 24 months at $100 per month.
- Gerardo R. who lives in Beaumont, California had an IRS tax liability of $26,232 and Flat fee tax Service, Inc. got him an IRS settlement of $1200 with payments of $50 per month over a 24 month period.
- David P. of Key West, Florida was facing an IRS tax debt of $177,000 and wound up with an ITS Fresh Start tax settlement of $8736. The able and experienced IRS Tax Attorneys at Flat Fee Tax Service, inc. negotiated payments of $364 over a 24 month time frame.
- Linda B. of Venicia, California (northern California) is a mother of two (2) and makes $4000.00 per month. She was referred to Flat Fee tax Service, Inc. by one of our former clients. She owed the IRS $208,000.00. She was missing tax returns and wasn't compliant. Our IRS tax relief team started the process to get her IRS problem resolved once and for all. Her tax returns were properly prepared and submitted. Our IRS Tax Attorneys then started the process to have her tax liability settled through the Fresh Start Initiative. Flat Fee Tax Service, Inc. prepared an Offer in Compromise that resulted in her $208,000.00 tax debt being settled for $1000.00 (one thousand dollars). Our client will make five (5) monthly payments of $200.00 for a grand (excuse the pun) total of $1000.00. This is truly a Fresh Start.
DO YOU HAVE AN IRS TAX DEBT?
DO YOU WANT TO SETTLE WITH THE IRS?
CALL ME AT:
1 - 8 0 0 - 5 8 9 - 3 0 7 8
I am Dave Rosa, the V.P. of Client Relations at Flat Fee Tax Service, Inc. and I conduct the confidential consultation that will determine the best IRS resolution option for you. we only accept clients that we know we can help resolve their IRS problems and consequently make their IRS situation better.
WHY FLAT FEE TAX SERVICE, INC. IS THE BEST TAX RESOLUTION COMPANY:
- Guided by our Christian Values
- Accredited Better Business Bureau Member
- A Plus BBB Rating _ Read our BBB Testimonials
- Affordable IRS Help (Credit Terms Available for Everyone)
- Able and Experienced IRS Tax Attorneys to Represent You
- Credible, Ethical and Thorough
- Positive Results
"America's Best & Most Affordable
IRS Income Tax Relief Team"
IRS FRESH START HELP - LINE:
1 - 8 0 0 - 5 8 9 - 3 0 7 8
FEES ON OUR WEBSITE:
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK: