Any Christian taxpayer that is struggling financially should not be in the bondage of their tax debt. Flat Fee Tax Service, Inc. offers real IRS income tax solutions based on our Christian values and principles.
Christians (all denominations), there are generally 3 IRS incometax remedies available to you. Our experienced and friendly IRS tax relief team will help you by going over these different remedies that are available to you. We can start working on your case to today and start to reduce your tax burden immediately.
As we all know, many of our Christian brothers and sisters are experiencing extreme financial hardship. You need an IRS tax resolution firm that provides solid IRS tax help and is based on Christian values and principles.
How The Christian IRS Tax Relief Team settles and negotiates your case with the Internal Revenue Service / IRS.
- Once you become a client of Flat Fee Tax Service, Inc., our Christian IRS Relief team calls the IRS and establishes with the IRS that you have an IRS Tax Attorney representing you. As this call is being generated, your Power of Attorney (IRS Form 2848) is being faxed to the IRS. From this point on, you never have to speak to the IRS.
- If you are compliant (all tax returns have been filed), your IRS Tax Attorney can have your IRS Wage levy stopped and released in a matter of a couple of hours. We like to tell our clients that it will take 24 hours because of the time of day that we start working on your case. The Christian tax relief team at Flat Fee Tax Service, Inc. is so proficient in our ability to have an IRS wage levy released that we may very well have the levy stopped prior to getting your tax returns prepared.
- If you have missing tax returns, we will 1st need to inform the IRS that we will be preparing your delinquent tax returns and that the IRS may expect them to be filed by a certain date. You cannot enter into an Installment Agreement, receive a Penalty Abatement or settle with the IRS through the Offer in Compromise program without being up to date with your tax returns. the IRS uses your tax returns as leverage to become compliant. If you have old returns that are delinquent and unfiled, you may not have your W-2's. No problem. Our experienced tax preparation team will have your financial transcripts pulled from the IRS data bank. Our Christian Tax relief team can prepare and file your tax returns within days of becoming our client. We will adapt and overcome if you have lost your your tax records.
- If you owe more than $25,000 or have a Revenue Officer assigned to your case, the IRS will require a financial statement from you. Prior to sending or giving the IRS any information, you will complete our own internal document called a Financial Questionnaire. The information on our Questionnaire will be the basis for settling with the IRS. When the time is right, the IRS will receive your required 433-A (IRS financial statement). Remember this, the IRS does, indeed, want your case to be closed.
- The IRS Tax Attorney that you will be represented by, will review with you your options based on your current financial conditions.
- Hardship Settlements: A "hardship case" will usually be suspended from IRS enforcement action for a period of 3 years because of your inability to pay. The formal term for a "hardship case" is Currently not Collectible or CNC. Your case will go into "hardship status" because you lack the funds necessary to meet your current expenses. The IRS will rely on the National Standards Program to assess your current financial condition.
- Installment Agreements: The IRS will try and have you agree to a monthly payment plan in order to close your case. These payment plans are called Installment Agreements. Never, ever, agree to an IRS Installment Agreement prior to consulting with a seasoned IRS Tax relief professional who has years of negotiating with the IRS. Any "knucklehead" can agree to a payment plan. The idea is to have your tax debt reduced to its lowest amount and then agree to an Installment Agreement.
- IRS Offer in Compromise: The IRS has new eligibility rules which make it much easier to qualify to settle your back tax debt. The IRS has named their new set of eligibility requirements as the Fresh Start Program. The IRS Fresh Start Offer in Compromise program has increased the amount of income you can earn. The IRS will also take into account your credit card and student loan debt when calculating your settlement. Call our Christian tax relief team and see if you qualify for the IRS Fresh Start Settlement Program.
- Doubt as to Collectibility: The IRS has doubt that you, the taxpayer, could ever pay back the full amount of tax liability prior to the Statute of Limitations running out. Doubt as to Collectibility is the most common practice to settle with the IRS.
- Doubt as to Liability: A legitimate doubt exists that the assessed tax debt is correct. Possible reasons to submit a doubt as to liability claim would be if (1) the examiner made a mistake interpreting the law; (2) the examiner failed to consider the taxpayer's evidence; (3) you, the taxpayer, has new evidence. Forget this one. It is very rarely granted. Concentrate on Doubt as to Collectibility.
- Effective Taxation Administration: Effective Tax Administration or Exceptional Circumstances is when there is no doubt that the tax is correct and there is potential to collect the full amount of the tax liability, but an exceptional circumstance exists that would allow the IRS to consider an Offer in Compromise. For a taxpayer to be eligible for a compromise based on Effective Tax Administration, it must be demonstarted that the collection of the tax would create an economic hardship and the tax debt would be unfair and inequitable. Once again, forget this one and go with Doubt as to Collectibility.
- Guided by our Christian Values and Principles.
- Better Business Bureau Accredited.
- A Plus Rating with the BBB. Check out our BBB testimonials.
- Affordable IRS Tax Relief - Affordable Christian Solutions.
- Credit Terms for Everyone.
- Experienced IRS Tax Attorneys.
- Credible, Reliable and Thorough.
- Immediate IRS Income Tax Relief Help.
- We Provide the Positive Results You Need.
- Our Fees are Posted on our Website.