Frequent Questions Regarding IRS Wage Garnishments.
Is there a way or method to get your Federal Tax Levy removed and released within one (1) day?
Yes there is. In fact, the IRS tax relief team at Flat Fee Tax Service, Inc. frequently obtains a release of the IRS Levy within hours of a taxpayer becoming our client. Call 1-888-875-4506.
Why would the IRS send a Notice of Intent to Levy?
The IRS / Internal Revenue Service must send a Notice of Intent to Levy and Your Right to a Hearing prior to an attempt to enforce collection on unpaid taxes. A tax levy by the IRS is a powerful collection tool used by the IRS to collect money and compel taxpayers to take action to resolve their tax debts. As an FYI, the IRS served over 2.6 million tax levy notices to third party (employers, banks, brokerages, etc.) custodians.
Can the IRS seize my entire paycheck?
Normally, the IRS will follow Publication 1494 which provides a table for the amount of monthly income that is exempt from IRS seizure to provide a minimal amount of income for monthly expenses. This "exemption" will not be much and will leave you with very little to live on. Also, the IRS may take your entire check through what is called a Manual Levy. A Revenue Officer can sign off on a Manual Levy and take anything that they want.
Can the IRS continue, on an ongoing basis, seize my paycheck?
Absolutely. Unless steps are taken, the IRS will continuously levy your paycheck until the entire back tax debt is paid in full. The IRS will not cease collecting on a levy until a collection hold has been placed on your case and the IRS will then fax a 668-D levy release.
How did the IRS obtain the Information necessary to levy me?
You, the struggling taxpayer, provides all the information necessary for the IRS to take enforcement action. The IRS has the information that you sent to them as part of your tax return. In addition, your taxpayer information will come from your reported sources of income that was paid for your labor and services. The IRS has your information for wages paid to you from the W-2 and W4 information provided by your employer. the IRS also has the information for your income from self employment from Form 1099, Schedule C, Schedule E and K-1 tax reporting.
There is a way to have your Federal Tax Levy Stopped and Released within a 1 Day Period. In fact, the IRS Tax Relief team at Flat Fee Tax Service, Inc. will have an IRS Levy released within a couple of hours. We Guarantee Results.
Can a taxpayer get fired from their job because of an IRS Levy or Garnishment on your wages?
IRS can make contact with you in your workplace. This can be embarrassing and place additional paperwork and administrative burdens on an employer. An employer must comply with all IRS attempts to levy or garnish your paycheck. An emplyer is prohibited from terminating an employee as a result of the IRS enforcement action. However, an employer may make it unpleasant for a struggling taxpayer. Our best advice to you is this: call us immediately and let us resolve your IRS problem.
What if the IRS levy on my wages or Social Security causes me to have a financial hardship?
During your consultation with us at Flat Fee Tax Service, Inc., it may be determined that your situation may warrant an immediate release and removal of your IRS levy. Obtaining an immediate release of your levy does not mean that you are not responsible for your back tax debt. All taxpayer have rights. Exercise your rights. The affordable IRS tax relief team at Flat Fee Tax Service, Inc. will provide you with an action plan that will structure a positive resolution to your IRS tax debt problem based on your unique financial conditions.
How quickly can I have the IRS levy / garnishment released?
If you have all of your tax returns filed and you are compliant, you can expect the IRS tTax Attorneys at Flat fee Tax Service, Inc. to have your levy stopped and released in a matter of hours. Usually, taxpayers must have their back tax returns filed prior to having an IRS levy released. However, the experienced IRS tax relief team at Flat fee Tax Service, Inc. has had great success in having a levy released and removed prior to getting the tax returns filed. If you have a Revenue Officer assigned to your case, you will be required to provide some financial documentation.
WHY DO CLIENTS USE FLAT FEE TAX SERVICE, INC.:
- Guided by our Christian Values.
- Accredited by the Better Business Bureau.
- A PLUS Rating with the BBB.
- Affordable IRS Tax Help. Credit Extended to Everyone.
- Exclusive Access to Experienced Tax Professionals - No Salesmen.
- Experienced IRS Tax Attorneys Handle Your Case.
- Client Action Plans
- Unbiased IRS Tax Advice, Includes Do It Yourself IRS Explanation
- Honesty, Credibility and Thoroughness
- Positive Results - A Track Record of Success.
- You will no longer have to speak to the IRS. Your Experienecd Tax Attorney Will.
- You will receive the very best result and settlement possible.
- Your IRS problem will be closed and settled as quickly as possible.
- An experienced IRS tax professional knows what your rights are and will look out for you.
- The IRS is the most powerful collection agency in the world. you have no idea how far reaching their power is.
- You will have to answer all IRS questions. The IRS, as stated above, is a collection agency and their only purpose is to collect money. All of the questions that the IRS will ask is designed to give to give the IRS an advantage over the taxpayer. Your IRS Tax Attorney does not have to answer all of their questions.
- You have no experience with the collection division of the IRS. How would you know if you are getting the best deal available to you.
- You will not know if your case is fully closed or not.
- Experienced IRS Tax Professionals Have the respect of the IRS.
- Experienced IRS Tax Attorneys take the emotion out of your situation and will know what actions to immediately take for your well being.
- AND FINALLY, ONLY FOOLS REPRESENT THEMSELVES.
- DO NOT BE A FOOL.